READERS

16 Jun 2012

My New Toy


As my new toy, you are played with as I sit fit. 

For starters, 

  • Your penis is mine. 
  • You may not play with it, unless I give you permission. 
  • I will tell you how my property will be handled. 
  • You may not receive pleasure, until I say how and when. 


As my new toy, all opening are mine. I use them as I wish. Sometimes I must use my strap-on, sometimes a plug, and on rare occasions my hands. 

When I am done playing with my toy, I sometimes need to put my feet up. So my toy must be a good foot stole. 

Also, they must be good at foot message - a good way of relaxing after I am done playing. 

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...