READERS

16 Jun 2012

The Sex Slave


INTRODUCTION

“It’s several days since I acquired my new sex slave and he’s now well acquainted with his new life of daily torment.” “ I've found that I’ve got no use for his arms, so I’ve now settled on keeping him permanently in a strait jacket. I also keep his ankles tied together and I keep a soft rope tied round his cock and balls. This is working out well, as I can lead him about by the rope, with him shuffling along pathetically, and we no longer have his arms getting in the way.” “When I woke my slave up this morning, I got him to drink my piss and spend 10 minutes or so licking my anus – a routine that helps to keep him aware of his completely subordinate position. I now decide to use my slave for some more amusement....”

TODAY’S ACTIVITIES 

(1) I tie him, face down, onto a horizontal bench so that he’s totally immobile. He’s already in his strait jacket, but now he can’t even bend his knees etc. I start by pinching and slapping his body with my hand and by administering some other torments. I then decide to make his bottom a nice uniform red by spanking it systematically with a paddle. After 40 strokes or so, the slave is begging me to stop. I remind him that he’s not allowed to make any requests, and give him a further 6 hard strokes for insubordination.

(2) Then, I get my slave to stand to attention with a book balanced on his head, and to recite his promise a few times: Slave: “I am your possession. I understand and accept that you can do what you want with me. My only purpose is to obey you.”

(3) I then get my slave to lie on his back. I sit on his face so that his nose is on my anus. I’ve got a cane with some nettles tied to the end and I play at stinging his legs and stomach with this, while still sitting on his face. If he’s disobedient and bends his knees or flinches, then I stand him up and give him 6 hard strokes of the paddle on his bottom. We then start all over again until he demonstrates that he’s properly obedient.

(4) I next decide to feed my slave – and punish with 6 strokes of the paddle for every lapse from perfect behaviour:

* I feed him with a bowl of fruit yogurt mixed with used tea leaves and mustard, spooning it into his mouth.

* I then make him drink a jar of his own pee (that he made earlier), again, spooning it into his mouth.

* I also make him eat a piece of orange peel, followed by a spoonful of vinegar. *

 I then make a thin smear of Marmite on my body and get him to lick it off, leaving no trace. I repeat in several places, eg: nipples, inner thighs, bottom.

(5) I then get him to worship me orally, kissing and licking any parts of my body that I choose. I’m very particular about how it’s done and quick to punish anything that’s not done exactly as I want it to be.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...