READERS

13 Oct 2020

Dear Mistress from Your most humble slave Paul


Your Ladyship has instructed me to attend at a particular time, with the promise of "something special, which You are sure will intrigue me".

When I ring Your doorbell, I am immediately amazed by Your Astounding Beauty, as you stand at the door dressed in a wonderful filmy dress, very sheer stockings and extremely high-heeled boots. You lean forward and with a flick You embroil my neck with Your long whip. As I stand there, helpless within Your power, You blindfold and gag me, and lead me I know not where within Your lair. I am instructed to strip - very quickly, or else I will feel the sting of Your whip - and while I am stripping, I am aware of another presence in Your chamber.

I am commanded to kneel, and I feel someone else kneeling close beside me. My right hand is bound to this other person's right hand around their waist, and their left hand is bound to my left around my waist. Our ankles next to each other are then bound together and nipple clamps are attached to both my nipples, and I can feel nipple chains and clamps being connected to the other person. As we kneel, You command us to present our arses high in the air, and start chastising us with increasing vigour, with canes, paddles and increasing sizes of whips. Neither of us knows who is to receive each blow, but as we scream inwardly within our gags, the other shares in the agony through our joint bondage as we twitch and leap within our bonds. Eventually, when we are reduced to a whimpering heap of intertwined bodies, You graciously remove our gags and blindfolds, and I realise I am sharing my bondage with a gorgeous red-head.

You grasp the chains connecting our nipples and force us to kneel at Your feet, where we are commanded to worship Your Glorious Body, still bound together, starting at Your Tiny Toes, and working up to Your Perfect Pussy, and Your Amazing Arse, which we are commanded to lick out until You are satisfied. After some minutes, during which I hope we have entirely satisfied Your desires, You leave us kneeling in trepidation. When we had reached half way up Your leg, I stole a quick kiss from my companion slave, but You have seen this happen, and we are left with the knowledge that we can expect further punishment when

You return.

I await whatever punishment You choose to deal out to me

Your most humble slave Paul

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...