READERS

8 Jan 2013

Instructions to Sissy Slut

Emailed to me by my delightful sissy, Slaveash - A little story

I had mailed mistress requesting an audience with her. When I did not hear from her for more than a week, I tried calling and leaving messages. But all I got was the voice mail message in mistress’ sexy voice. I began to wonder what I had done to annoy her in our last meeting. I would check my mail box daily to see if there any word from her. I have been wearing girlie panties, a bra and stockings with a garter belt under my clothes every day since our last meeting. Then one Friday evening I received an e-mail from her.

Eagerly, I opened the mail to read my mistress’ words, ready to follow all of her instructions. It went as follows:

Sissy Slut,
Patience is a virtue, something you don’t seem to have learnt yet slave. However, this is easily rectifiable. If you follow all of my instructions, I am willing to grant you an audience. However, you will be disciplined for clogging my voice-mail and inbox with your pathetic pleas.
Tasks have to be completed with evidence as proof of your compliance sent to me. You will be disciplined for any instruction you do not follow completely to the letter.

  1. Right now I want you cum into your hand and drink up it all up. Lick up any drops which fall on the floor. I want you to mail me the pics.
  1. You will milk your cum for and collect it for me in a condom from now till Sunday. You will bring it along with you when we meet.
  1. After Sunday, you will not cum till the day I grace you with my presence.
  1. Your body belongs to me now. I expect you to be clean and neat, all your body hair removed and you clean shaved before we meet. Failure will have its consequences
  1. You will continue wearing your sissy underwear under your daily boring men’s clothes.
  1. You will procure a butt plug for yourself. This is to be worn during the day. I have some plans for this orifice and would like to find it well stretched, so choose the size well.
  1. You add at least one pair of high heels to your existing wardrobe. The higher the better. You will contact me to setup a date only once you have mastered walking them like a catwalk model
  1. You will mail me you daily progress of the tasks

You will wait for further instructions.
Sinful and wickedly
Mistress

I immediately started jacking off in my hand to comply with her first command. Within the next week I had complied with most of mistress’ commands. I would mail my had picked a pair of 5” black colour heels and practiced my walk on the road in the middle of the night so as to keep this a secret. I did not want to disappoint mistress by putting on a bad show. By the middle of the second week, I was pretty confident that I had mastered walking in the heels. I informed her that I was ready and waited for the instructions to follow. I received it the same evening

Sissy Slut,
You have taken 15 days to complete your tasks. You have kept your mistress waiting. This has earned you a punishment of 30 strikes of the cane. Also, you should have practised walking in heels earlier in the evening, when there are more chances of meeting people. Your embarrassment and humiliation would have made for better reading and amusement to me your mistress. That will be rectified, my closet sissy.

However, I am pleased with your efforts, so I am willing to grant you an audience tomorrow. Follow these instructions before you come to my dungeon.
  • Clean all your orifices. They are mine to use and abuse
  • Tie your cock and balls with wet rope the way I have trained you.
  • Wear the butt plug.
  • Travel to my dungeon wearing your butt plug and new high heels in public transport

You will continue your old tasks.

Sinful and wickedly
Mistress


Reading this mail sent shivers down my spine. Mistress wanted me to wear the high heel shoes while travelling to her dungeon in the bus. There would be scores of people who would be able to see me. One part of me wanted to back out of doing it and run away. However, another part of me wanted to please mistress.

The next day, I got out of my house on the way to the dungeon, wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Underneath it I was wearing a matching pair of pink bra and lace panties, pink garter belt, stockings and a pair of high heeled shoes. My heart was felting like it was thudding in my chest. Would anyone notice the heels? Would they pass any comments? Would I be recognised????...

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...