READERS

6 May 2013

Squealing Little #Slut Jesmeena.


Jesmeena knelt down in the position for Mistress Lady Leyla.

Mistress:  Hello Jesmeena, are you well?

Jesmeena:  Yes thank you Mistress

Mistress: And have you fucked your wife recently?

Jesmeena: No Mistress

Mistress: How long?

Jesmeena: I don't remember Mistress.

Mistress: Roughly! Yesterday, last week, within the last month?

Jesmeena: Longer.

Mistress: Last 3 months, 6 months, a year?

Jesmeena: Between 3 and 6 months Mistress.

Mistress: So, your cock is a little redundant these days then? Tell me, when you did fuck your wife did she squeal when she came?

Jesmeena: No Mistress.

Mistress: I saw your wife the other night. Where was she on Wednesday evening?

Jesmeena: Out with some of her mumsie friends Mistress.

Mistress: Yes I was in the same pub with two friends Miguel and Louise. Now Miguel has a fetish for white plump English girls - I would say your wife fell into that description?

Jesmeena: Yes Mistress.

Mistress: So, Miguel saw this group of women and said 'I bet you a drink I could fuck the one with the fattest arse?'

Mistress: Which, of course, I accepted. He then approached your wife and this is what I saw.

Miguel walks over to the group of mumsies with a bottle of wine in hand. Pours a drink for one and starts to chat her up. After 10 minutes he tops up her drink and gives her ample arse a playful squeeze. Your wife finishes her second drink and follows Miguel out of the pub. Miguel pinches her bum so that all the other mumsies can see and takes hold of her hand as they leave.
 The mumsies giggle as YOUR wife and Miguel leave, they then return to their  conversations. After 20 minutes out the back, your wife and Miguel return. Your wife has mud on her knees  and is no longer wearing any panties as they have been discarded by the river.
 Miguel returns and says that I owe him a drink. I smile and pull out my purse. I ask how he got on and he shows me a phone number which says 'call during the daytime.'

Mistress: So Jesmeena, in about 40 minutes Miguel chatted up your wife, took her outside and came for his reward. He also said that she gave a little squeal when she came.

Jesmeena: Ok Mistress

Mistress: Do you think that your wife is a slut Jesmeena?

Jesmeena:  I don't know Mistress.

Mistress: Well I think that she is. Also is seems that Miguel may be visiting her some more when you are at work?

Jesmeena: Ok Mistress.

Mistress: I think that your wife is a slut. Do you think she knows that you are a slut too?

Jesmeena: No Mistress.

Mistress: Well let's find out if you are as big a slut as your wife.

Mistress walks in  front with her strap-on cock at mouth level with Jesmeena.

Mistress: Lets rein act Miguel and your wife and see if you squeal!

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...