READERS

2 Nov 2020

Do as I say... or suffer the consequences.

Courtesy of : Jay Boy who emailed me this rather delicious story.

There I was again: Standing at Mistress Leyla's cross, naked, spread-eagled, wrists and ankles cuffed to the frame of the sturdy wooden cross. The leather mask over my eyes made it impossible to see anything but the slightest shimmer of light. I could only hear Mistress walking around her play room, opening and closing cabinets and drawers, clearly getting ready for things to come.

I had been in this position before - many times. I had been beaten, tortured and humiliated while at Mistress cross. I had my balls bound and weighed down, my nipples, cock and balls adorned with clamps ranging from mild clothespins to agonizing alligator clamps. Mistresses had subjected me to electric shocks, whipped my cock and made me the subject of the laughter of some her slave and associates.

I was wondering what Mistress Leyla would do today - almost dreaming as she had let me stand there quite a while, full of anticipation. Mistress had said that today's session would be different. Suddenly something hard with  rounded corners touched my right arm. I shuddered, wondering what instrument of torture  Mistress held in her hands.

"What is this slave, ? Can you feel it?" Mistress asked. I started wrecking my brain,  trying to go through every torture instrument I could remember. "A .. a paddle, the narrow side?" "Wrong slave, try again!" Mistress replied and started running the mysterious instrument over my chest, touching my nipples. I now could feel a larger, smooth surface, possibly made of glass. "What is it?" Mistress asked again and started slapping my balls for encouragement, "What is it? - Slap!". My mind started racing - I struggled to think of anything: A chastity tube ? - too flat. A crop? - way too big. Maybe a large electric wand electrode? Before I could get any word out, Mistress interrupted "You need some help do you?"

All of a sudden a phone started ringing … right in front of my face.  My heart stopped for a second: The thing Mistress was holding was my very own phone! Mistress Leyla must have taken it out of my jeans pocket while I was blindfolded at her cross.

"You said, you liked mind games, humiliation and fear didn't you? You also said, you wanted it to be real, didn't you, you fool?" My heart started racing - this was not going to plan! My phone was practically my life in a little box -  contacts, email, Facebook, Twitter - all was in there! I started shaking a little, trying to stay composed and not give away too much of my fear.

"You didn't expect this, did you? We will play a game now", said Mistress, "we will pick three of your contacts, I will call them for you and you will have a  conversation with each of them. If you fail to have a proper conversation you will be severely punished." I started panicking - everybody was in there - from my boss to work colleagues to family to old girlfriends. Even the numbers of other Mistresses were there! - my shaking intensified. Some of these people I could absolutely not call!

"Because I am such a nice Mistress, I will allow you to veto each call, but there will be serious consequences if you do!" Mistress threw me a lifeline. "And I am talking about serious consequences, none of that soft tie and tease nonsense! You will have to really think whether you veto or not" and with that she gave my balls another hard smack.

Mistress started scrolling through my contacts: "I will ease you into the game, no worries …" The first number she picked was that of my local dry cleaners and the forfeit was to be ten strokes with the cane. I gasped - this seemed to be a tough sentence for merely the first step in this game. Mistress knew that I hated the cane - for me there is nothing erotic about it - it's just real, hard punishment. It was clear Mistress was not  keen for me to veto calls. I dreaded the cane, so very nervously I agreed to do the call.

Mistress dialled the number and stuck the phone close to my ear under the mask straps, leaving her with both hands free. The phone started ringing and after a few seconds somebody picked up the phone "Arianna Dry Cleaning, how can I help?". My heart started racing. I desperately made up a ridiculous story about some bed sheets that needed cleaning. As I tried to focus on the call, Mistress came very close to me.  I could feel her leather dress rubbing on my body. She started to caress first my face and then my chest. Mistress fingers gently ran around my nipples. I struggled to focus on the call, "hmm .. ok … and if I bring it in after 5, will that still work?". All of a sudden Mistress  twisted both of my nipples very forcefully. "Aargh!" I couldn't stop a little outburst. The dry cleaning employee paused briefly, but didn't say a thing. How long a minute was!  Mistress now had my balls in her hands, squeezing them tightly. I tensed up, while the dry cleaner went on about dry cleaning versus service washes.

"Hmmm" Mistress moaned, "Ahhmm, ahh" Mistress was quite loud now - it must have been impossible for the dry cleaner not to hear her, "Oh baby, ohh"  I almost froze. Strangely though, if Mistress hadn't squeezed my  balls ever so firmly, I would have been very aroused. I practically heard the dry cleaner smirking on the other end of the line. "Right Sir, you can drop it off any time before 11 tomorrow. We will get anything out of bed sheets ..I will leave you to it now" - I will leave you to it now! - I had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed and I felt unbelievable relief when the dry cleaner finally hung up. I didn't think I would visit his shop in a while.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Mistress smiled at me. "Why are you sweating so much - I let you off easy - just wait for the next call! Besides, the guy probably thinks you are a real stud  now fucking a real woman … haha .. maybe I should send him a picture - if only he knew the truth!". With that, Mistress started studying my phone again.

"Hmm, quite a number of girls first names in here ", Mistress raised an eyebrow "Jean, Anne … Who are they?". "Hmm, mostly just friends, really" I stammered, still nervous from the previous call. I dreaded thinking about being exposed or humiliated in front of my friends. "So, who is the hottest girl in your phone book?". I howled in pain - Mistress had kneed me into the balls. "Don't hesitate - you understood my questions, didn't you?". My mind started racing again. Then I thought I had a clever answer: "You are, Mistress!". "Haha, good answer, nice try, I still won't let you off this call.".  Mistress leather-clad hands starting squeezing my balls again. "Who do you fancy in your phone book? Come on, I am sure there is somebody in there you secretly fancy, don't you?". "Hmm, Katie", I blurted out, "Katie". "Alright, there is an answer - so who is this Katie?". "What does she look like - is she good looking?" "She is a work colleague, quite tall, brunette, works out a lot". "Ha ha, so she is really out of your league then, isn't she?". I blushed - "Yes Mistress, probably"

Mistress smiled - "Hmm, sounds like a winner. What about you invite her to have a coffee next week? " I started protesting - this was really going too far now. "Please Mistress, I cannot do that, she will find it odd, please!"

"Well, sweetheart, you know there is a way out: See that strap-on over there and the heat gel. If you don't want to do that call I will take you from behind and fuck your brains out - and I am sure the heat gel will make you remember for the rest of your day!". I knew I really was in trouble now - Mistress had yet again managed to hit on one of my absolute weaknesses: At the best of times, being taken from behind wasn't my thing, but having tried only once before in my life, I knew how agonizing it would be with heat gel applied. Again, Mistress had given me an alternative that would not at all be arousing or sexy, just horrible pain and humiliation. But still, I hesitated, fearful as to how wrong a call with Katie could go.

"Do you need me to remind you what heat gel feels like?". Mistress put on rubber gloves and proceeded to put a little dot of the gel on her finger, motioning towards the tip of my surprisingly erect cock.

"Ok, ok, I will do the call!", I resigned to my fate. I figured that Katie was just an ex-co-worker with pretty much no common friends. Even if this call went wrong, I would probably not be able to get in touch with here again in my life, but at least there shouldn't be any wider consequences.

Before I could  focus my thoughts the phone was already ringing again.
"Hi, its Katie!", "Hi, its Jay - hmm, just thought I get in touch again! How are things going for you?"  We started to chat about work, new jobs  and life in general. The call wasn't going to badly I thought. Suddenly I felt a steel ring being pulled over my cock all the way to the base. I almost froze - worried that my worst fears would come true. Next I could feel a small, cold and seemingly well lubed-up metal rod being inserted into the top of my cock. I instantly recognized the feeling as a part of Mistress electrics kit. I knew from previous experience how agonizing this could become and I lost focus on the phone call. "Hmm, Katie, I was thinking, how about we catch up over a coffee next week?" I could feel a tingling sensation now, running along my cock - Mistress had switched on the electrics. I could see the device set to "Level 1". Not bad I thought - almost a turn-on. On the other end of the line Katie started to make some excuses "Well, I am quite busy, not sure really". 

Suddenly Mistress turned up the electrics and I had to fight hard to maintain any sort of composure. "Try harder - if she refuses I will turn the electrics to level ten - and you know what that means!" Mistress whispered into my ear. I was panicking now - Mistress had only done this once, when I had upset her, and I had  ended up crying and pleading for mercy on the floor. "Hmm, well Katie, really, I would really want to catch up - happy to come out to your area in - hmm - Camberley, you know I am there anyway for work next week" I practically started pleading and hoped that Katie would not hear the desperation in my voice. Mistress notched up the electrics once more and I started shaking. "Ok," said Katie, "why not, there is a small Starbucks here in the town centre - what about Wednesday at 2?". "Yeah cool", I almost shouted with relief as Mistress switched off the electrics. "Well done!" she whispered into my ear.
  
"Right, let's see if you are up for a real challenge!". Mistress was at my phone again. "Wouldn't it be lovely if  we could set you up with a little love triangle? - The whole Katie date went well, didn't it? What again is the name of your boss' secretary? You know the cute blonde one you once said you fancied?". "Jean" I said - I didn't even have the energy to fight or argue or try to deceive Mistress.

"Jean, ok, yeah that was it. I think you will call Jean now, but you are not just going to ask her for a coffee, you will tell her how you really fancy her  and that you feel there is a real connection between you - make it a proper date this time!"

I was shocked how far Mistress was willing to go - this was absolutely impossible for me. Yes, Jean was quite good looking and I had fancied her, but she was also the biggest gossip in the office. If I tried to go on a date with her, not only would I be rejected, but I would also become the laughing stock of the entire female population in the office. Anyone from receptionist to Sales Director would now what I had tried. I started pleading with Mistress  - "No, please, please not - I can really not do that!". I was genuinely scared and almost regretted that Mistress and I had agreed to stop using safe words a while back. "Well, slave, there is always an alternative you know. Actually, I will be so nice and reasonable, I will let you chose. What do you think your forfeit should be? And make it a good one, something I like - you will face consequences if it's too soft!"

I was trapped now - calling Jean with serious consequences for my life or choosing a punishment for myself was more than I could handle.  Judging by my Mistress previous choices of punishment, I also knew Mistress was in a sadistic mood. Simply proposing a little paddling or maybe an hour in the cage wouldn't cut it.  

I started thinking back to our previous sessions - what had Mistress said in the past she liked? I knew she liked the cane, but I also knew she liked new and innovative punishments too. Then I remembered that she had once said she wanted to try bastinado - not something I had any experience with though. "Come on, slave, or do you want me to dial Jean?", "Ok, Mistress what about bastinado, would that please you Mistress?" Mistress smiled, "Very attentive slave, you remember, I shall keep this in mind for next time, but for today you have to do better." I was resigned to my fate now "Well, Mistress, maybe the cane, hmm 15 strokes?". "Really, only that? - can you do better?". Again, a sense of panic overcame me. I had no idea how to deal with 15 strokes, let alone anything else. "Maybe 20?" I proposed very anxiously, resigned to my fate. "Ok, we are getting there. I like the idea of you enduring this for me. I will remember 20 for next time, but I think for today I have a different plan".

With that Mistress walked over to her bag in the corner of the room and got out her Smartphone. "Your forfeit for the last call will be for me to take some pictures and maybe even a small video of you! - So call Jean or pictures - you choose!".  I was baffled by this turn of events - yet again Mistress had managed to surprise me. "Pictures, hmm, what for Mistress, what do you mean?" "Blah blah, slave, you are not the one asking questions. Better make up your mind quickly or I will film you while you call Jean! - You have got three seconds .. 3 … 2 … 1". "Pictures!" I shouted at Mistress. At least I wouldn't have the embarrassment to call Jean and I figured I might be able to later on negotiate with Mistress as to what happens with the pictures.

"Ok, great, smile for the camera then!" Mistress started to take pictures of me from all angles. "They would be nice for the family album, wouldn't they?" Mistress laughed.

"You know slave, I normally don't allow any sort of satisfaction for my slaves, but you have been so good today, I think you deserve a wank". Mistress untied my right arm from the cross. "Just one second, while I switch the phone to video mode … "

"Also, what's Katie's email address again? …"  

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...