READERS

18 Mar 2018

Sissy Maxine and the Master

I arrive at the hotel after answering the Craig’s List ad for sissies desiring a Master to teach and train them in the ways of sissiness… 

I knock and hear muffled voices as I enter. 

"Hi, I am Bob and these are my assistants Bunny and Laura. They will lead you into the bathroom to remove your clothing and help me with your first lesson." I enter the bathroom and undress, standing completely naked before Bunny and Laura, who are incredibly sexy, and as they take off their lingerie, I focus on their voluptuous breasts, and then out pops their cocks. As I begin to protest, Bunny grabs my balls and squeezes as Laura covers my mouth with a cloth filled with ether or chloroform. Everything gets hazy and I blackout.

I awake to find myself bound, gagged and collared on my knees, helpless to defend myself from my new Master Bob’s advances, he tells me he is determined to make me his cock and cum slut… he wants me to become a slut to service all the men as a sissy stewardess on his private plane and I, like Bunny and Laura will be the “head” stewardess’s on his new Sissy Air; where BJ’s are complimentary!

I cannot stop the tears falling down my cheeks, Bob seems to enjoy my pain, and he enjoys my situation, so totally helpless to his desires…

I feel him grab my hair, I begin to relent to his power, his musk, his manliness, I am having all the wrong feelings… he pulls my chin up to look in his eyes, the clamps the girls put on my nipples pull taught, the pain becomes delicious, it feels so wonderful… in his eyes I begin to see my future…

Master tells me how I will begin to enjoy having my pussy filled and used; how I will begin to want cock in my sissy pussy. He inserts a vibrating plug to heighten my desires… I can only begin to imagine his hot thick load of cum oozing from my pussy, so warm… My own “clit” (as the girls call it) is struggling, locked in this pink plastic cage with a pink bow on it, my own cum starts slowly oozing out onto my thighs, my silk stocking clad thighs. I am becoming more hornier, like I am on some sort of male spanish-fly, I become uncontrollably horny, I need release, I need to orgasm, maybe if I please him so he will let me cum…

He lowers my gaze back down to his cock, his beautiful, thick, and long, 9” cut cock, my mind begins to race thinking about feeling it in my red lipstick covered mouth…
Master says, "Yes my newest little slut, you get to learn to use your mouth for something other than protesting."

Nooooooo –mmmmpppphhhh… I am ready for his cock part my lips and feel his warmth engulf my mouth. And then feel his manhood throbbing in my mouth…

Why am I fighting these feelings? No I must, I am a man, I do not suck cock, but there it is in front of me, I can feel its warmth, I can smell its musk, I can see the precum form on the lovely tip of his cock, I want to taste it…

Nooooooo –mmmmpppphhhh… the saltiness of his precum touches my lips…

He begins to torture me by rubbing his cock around my lips, slipping his tip into my open mouth, no way to stop what is happening, OMG it tastes so good…

Nooooooo –mmmmpppphhhh…

Master turns up the vibrations of the butt plug another notch, my pussy is beginning to get wetter and wetter, I don’t know why, but I am enjoying having my pussy filled, the buzzing keeps my mind empty, accepting my fate…

He forces me to watch myself in the mirror, I see my sissified face and his cock, my lips, his thrusts, and his cock is so yummy, I want more… I am no longer horrified by the humiliation I see in the mirror, I am becoming the sissy I see, I see a stewardess in her flight outfit ready for service, a slut, a cock-loving slut…

As Master begins to control my mouth and it becomes his oral pleasure portal, I take more and more of his cock in my mouth, I feel it rub the back of my throat, and it feels so wonderful…

Master says, "A good blowjob is not about speed or how hard you can suck, it is about worshiping the cock in your mouth. ~MMMM~ Use your tongue to lick it as it slides in, tease it, make love to it."

I no longer resist, I begin to worship his cock, I adore his cock, I live to suck his cock, I willing suck his cock…

I am Sissy Maxine, I love cock, I am a slut, I will live my life as a sissy airline stewardess cock slut, I am happy…

After my conversion, sissies Bunny and Laura come over and kiss me and accept me as their new cock slut sister… I can feel their cocks rubbing against my stockings and there ample breasts pressed against my bulging jacket.

You are going to love flying the cock filled skies of Sissy Air. And if Master is happy with your “work”, he may convert you fully to look just like us, cock-sucking flight attendants for life, joyfully trapped aboard his airplane!!!!!


I am happy… 

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...