READERS

4 Oct 2021

Needs vs Wants in BDSM

As a Sub, it is always easy to tell what I want during a BDSM session. However, it is sometimes a bit more challenging to identify what I need. Needs and wants take similar meaning in board sense but these terms are different in the sense that 'need' tends to mean essential things while while 'want' usually means something is optional.

A successful BDSM session required the submissive fully understood what he/she would like to experience (i.e. wants) and also what he/she hopes Mistress Leyla will do (needs) during a session. As an example, I always imagine myself as a naughty slave who is a bit dangerous to Mistress Leyla (due to lack of discipline) so that I would like to be restraint, gagged and put in a cell/cage to reflect and control in every session. This is what I want. Similarly, I would like to be tied or chained up, blindfolded and gagged all the time during a session so that I will not have control on anything and Mistress Leyla will determine what to do on my body in the next few hours. This is what I want. I would like to be tortured and tormented by Mistress Leyla, using various tools and methods. This is what I want. I would like Mistress Leyla to control my behaviour and speak all the time so that I could only act and speak with Mistress's permission. This is what I want. Of course, I also want to be trained up by Mistress Leyla to be a better slave and hence I would like Mistress Leyla to assign me some daily tasks to do. Again this is what I want...

To achieve the above 'wants', I'll 'need' the following. First of all, I will need a Mistress who has a cage in her dungeon (which is easy to achieve) and she must know how to apply restraints, bondage and gags effectively and properly. I think everyone will agree that Mistress Leyla is an expert in these areas. Then I will need a Mistress who can plan and include some/all of the 'wants' in a session. In addition, I will need a Mistress who could implement her plans effectively and efficiently. Again, I think everyone will agree that Mistress Leyla's sessions are always well planned and executed. Then, I will need a Mistress who is stringent and cold enough during a session so that she could torture me sadistically but at the same time not to incur any permanent damages to my body. This again Mistress Leyla handles it very well. Finally, I need a Mistress who can show me that she is powerful enough to control my daily life and to do humiliating tasks when requested.

After talking about wants and needs, now I am going to propose a 'sample' 1-hour session that can satisfy my wants and needs. The session will begin with a naked slave on his knees with his hands behind the back in front of Mistress Leyla. Then Mistress will put the collar on his neck and will order the slave do not move or speak without her explicit permissions. The slave's hands and ankles will then be cuffed with his mouth gagged. Also his cock will be locked or tied up to ensure the slave cannot cum without Mistress's permission. Mistress Leyla will then lead the slave to crawl toward a metal cage and the slave will be jailed there for 15-20 minutes in order to calm down and to prepare his mind to serve. After releasing from the cage, the slave will be led back to the dungeon and then tortured using various tools by the Mistress for the  next 30 minutes. Then, Mistress will give 3 minutes and order the slave to masturbate to about cum with his hands tied/cuffed behind the back. Of course, he is not allowed to cum without Mistress's permission. If the slave failed to reach the 'about to cum' stage, Mistress will punish the slave by heavy face or cock slapping. Suppose the slave is ready to cum, Mistress will then decide whether the slave is allowed to cum or order him to bet her to let him cum... It does not matter whether the slave get the 'happy ending', the session can end with Mistress writes down her name on the slave's body using permanent marker. Similarly, to make the slave feels humiliating after the session, Mistress can tape his nipples and/or cock (or any other means to humiliate the slave). The slave will then require permission from Mistress before removing the tape from his cock and/or nipples and removing Mistress's name from his body in the evening after he back home.

To conclude, what I think 'wants' are those things that I want or desire and 'needs' are things that cannot be fulfilled without Mistress Leyla. Of course, our wants are infinite but I also believe that Mistress Leyla will always do her best for the 'needs' bit to satisfy our unlimited wants.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...