READERS

11 Apr 2013

A scenario for the true masochist! James Bond interrogation.


You will be playing the role of Bond in this scenario and you have information I require. I will also require 2 submissive's  to play the roles of guards who will capture Bond and bring him to my Dungeon.

The role of Bond must be for the real, true masochist as there will be very few rules, in fact, Bond can only choose 3 things which I cannot inflict onto him. Only 3, so you will have to choose wisely as other than those 3 things - all is fair game. So, think carefully about your choices!

Here is a basic outline of the scenario

Bond will receive via email a code which must not fall into My hands at any cost. (this code is also your safe word!) The code is the information I will interrogate you for. You will be ambushed and taken from a street in Reading by the 2 guards, brought to Me at my dungeon.

Here I will interrogate you in any manner I please, until you tell me the code, or use the code as a safe word. There will be no escape until the end of the session unless you divulge the code. the guards will cater to My every need, fetch equipment, man handle Bond and even participate in his interrogation.

Simple!

The session will be for 2 hours. I need a Bond and 2 guards - this scenario cannot be played without all the required character, so encourage others to apply with you.

Tributes: BOND £200.00
             GUARDS £100.00 each

Don't waste my time by applying then cowering out! Not cool! 


EMAIL ME TO APPLY: mistress.lady.leyla@gmail.com

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...