READERS

11 Jun 2014

Mistress, Her nurse and the colour pink

Submitted by: MAX

Sitting in my office, I wondered what my Mistress was planning for our next session. It has been months since our last session. How angry would she be, would she punish me…of course she would be angry and punish me. I quivered with anticipation.

My home life prevented me from completing my journey. My wife refused to allow me to shave; she chided my attempts at cross-dressing as role-play. It was nearly impossible to follow my training and practice my lessons. I was not following the plans Mistress had for me to become a sissy, a mincing little sissy.

Every time we met, she would dress me in pink, red or black lingerie; complete from head to toe, including a wig and make-up. I never felt freer than in her presence as her Sissy Maxine. She trained me in bondage and punishment, dildo and butt plugs; and giving oral and anal service. I began to find myself mincing about the house and began wearing lingerie under my suits. My latest training was in the art of rubber and latex…

Mistress demanded I begin to shave and dress during the day and wear my butt plug and heels. Unfortunately, I could not comply. Mistress was vexed and said she was working on a plan to totally transform me into her slave, but she gave me no details.

I was leaving the office one day, when my wife called and started yelling, “How dare you write me a letter telling me you’re leaving me and you never want to see me again.” Just as I started to respond, a van pulled up and some men jumped out and put a hood over my head and threw me in the van and bound my wrists and ankles. As I shouted for help, they gagged me and then came the smell of chloroform…


I slowly come to and I find myself in what looks like a very medicinal dungeon. I am bound to a metal table and I can feel these “nurse’s” rubbing lotion on what appears to be my very smooth skin. Just then my Mistress walks in and explains that it is a new day for us. I ask what she has done…she replies, that my wife received a letter that I was leaving, so I no longer had to return, and now I would live with her forever as her slave. I struggled but realized that this is what I wanted, but not like this…I asked what she was going to do next, then the smell of chloroform again.

I awoke again, but very groggy, the nurse’s said that I was recovering from surgery very well and that my recovery would take a while, and then she turned up the gas or added more morphine, but I drifted off again…

I awoke in a room, a very pink room, nothing manly about it, as I struggled to gain my balance on these satin sheets, I realized I had a very bulbous ass and very heavy breasts… my lips felt huge and my waist felt sore… I gained my balance and looked in the mirror. I screamed a very manly scream. Mistress walked in and said she had heard my voice and wanted to know if I liked the new sissy I had become. Standing in the mirror, I saw what must have been double FF boobs or maybe GG, a very small waist maybe 18 or 20 inches and a lot of junk in my trunk. As I got closer I could see the biggest pink lips I have ever seen. I had no body hair, my hair cut short and bleached. She said my new eyeliner had been tattooed on. I could feel nipple rings and earrings.

Mistress said look down. I have left your manhood as a reminder, but I have locked on your chastity, I could feel a ring through my scrotum and a ring through the head of my penis. Mistress said I can still cum but I would never have an orgasm and spend my entire life horny without release.

I was now the perfect sissy bimbo Barbie whore. I cried because I could never go back. I cried because I was so happy. I cried because I would now spend the rest of my life serving my Mistress. I cried because my dreams had come true.

But, Mistress said, we are not done. She led me into another room. She and her nurse’s led me into a dressing room. They showed me a selection of latex garments. They said pink was now my color. First they placed a large pink butt plug in what was now known as my pussy. They placed frilly panties over my now useless clitty. They put on a garter belt and helped me put on restrictive stockings…all in pink latex. Then they put on pink ballet shoes with locking straps. As they held me up, they pulled on a crinoline and a pink French maid’s outfit with no bra but a heavy underwire and a chain hanging from my massive boobs and nipple rings. Then they put on an open face mask with a long built-in blonde ponytail. From the open shoulders and attached to the back zipper of the dress and the mask was attached a thick collar with a lock so I could not get out of the mask, or the collar, or the dress without permission.


The smell of latex was intoxicating, being covered head to toe except for my new face, and boobs with no hope of escape. As I looked again in the mirror being attended to until I learned to walk in these shoes, I could only see Maxine, a luscious bimbo blonde, horny beyond belief with precum leaking from my chastity. Again I cried at how wonderful I had become. I thanked and kissed my Mistress, to which she promptly smacked my face and said, “You are now my bimbo slave and guess what bimbo slaves do for their Mistress’s?”

I felt fear and horror rip threw my body and soul. Mistress attached the leash to my collar and led me to a new room. The room was round and seemed to be a continuous circular couch with no table in the middle. In the middle I saw a ring on the floor. Mistress parted the couch and led me to the center, had me kneel and attached my leash to the ring and then my nipple rings, leaving just enough room for me to kneel with my head in the proper elevated position.

Then I realized why I was here… Bound and helpless in the prefect position to orally service any man or woman with a cock who would have me without my resistance, my Mistress said, “How else did you think you were going to pay for all of this beautification?” “Let’s see maybe we should charge £10 a blow job…but that would mean you would never leave here…would you like that sissy, would you like that Maxine?”


Then I heard a door open and could hear a large number of men enter…again I cried, I was about to embark on my new life …and I couldn’t be happier! And then the first cock entered my mouth… 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...