READERS

21 Oct 2020

A Story By Suzann to Mistress


A Story submitted by Suzann....

 

 

I am standing In front of a mirror in the bedroom of a  woman  whose house I rent a room  in. I am wearing her black  nylon panties with lacy insets thinking I am alone in the house.

I suddenly hear a laugh and turn towards the door and see her standing  with a smirk on her face  I am so embarrassed  that I am paralyzed. I  start staring  at the floor afraid to meet her eyes but I know I must look up . I hear her walk towards me. She is older and  very elegant  and I knew she would have  glamorous panties and  even though I fought the urge, I knew it was only a matter of time till I snuck into her bedroom. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. 

Now I must face her and the fact that I am a sneaky underwear thief . She gave me a slap on the face and it made me look up. I was scared but She  was grinning .  Not much of bulge in the front panty boy. She said. She then pulled the panties down and looked at my undersized penis. Oh my god ! She exclaimed. You're  hardly even a man with a dick like that. No wonder you want to wear  my underwear.. You're  even more of girly boy than I first thought.   Even so I can't have you sneaking around my room.. My things are my things and you have no right to be in here... I started to apologise profusely.. I am so sorry Mrs Lee..I really am I won't do it again   I promise..   while I was apologising I heard the click of a camera phones and I thought  Oh No this can go out on the internet I looked  over  to her as she was snapping away and smiling evilly. Please don't send those out Mrs Lee .I was close to tears and begging. She then said I like embarrassing people.

I  Know a few of your friends on the Internet as well as your employer. I could really see to it that you'd be blushing in public for a long time . I could also call the police and say you were in my room trying to steal  I wouldn't be lying you did take a pair of my panties. I  could only beg her  for forgiveness and I kept it  up. A litany of I am sorry ,Please let me make it up to you, I won't ever do anything like this again. I really needed the room that she let me rent. I couldn't possibly afford  anything else in this town and  I need to be here to work  a job I had just started . A job with a future. SO I  was in dire straits and I told her and begged her. She just looked at me with an indifferent look.. Then  asked me if I always wore women's clothes and stressed that she wanted the truth  or   it would not go well for me. I said that  I really didn't but that I thought of it a lot.. So you like  wearing panties . Do you wearing bras and slips? She   asked. I nodded  She snapped A nod is not an answer! Say it! I said I like wearing slips and bras. And panties she demanded. Yes Mrs lee I like wearing panties.   I suddenly realised  she is videoing me but I had no choice but to go along. Good girl she said.  I felt a thrill at being called a girl by this very feminine and elegant lady and was surprised by it as well considering the circumstances. She said   I have always  liked you.  I thought you were a nice young man slim and  not too masculine perhaps you can now be a nice young lady for me as I think we can both benefit from this turn of events. You can be a girl while you are here and I can use you as a maid or an errand girl.    I entertain a lot people in my  job and some of them I know are quite kinky..  A little sissymaid at some of my parties may go over well. I knew she had a high powered sales job that she was very good at.. I also knew I had to agree but at the same time I was aroused.  I   was going to nod but then said Of course Mrs Lee anything I can do to help.  She seemed pleased. Then looked at me sternly  If one of my  clients wants to fondle your ass while you're serving drinks you had better giggle and put up with it... I was a little bit dismayed I never thought about sex with men.  Huh Sissy she demanded.. I knew I had to agree and was worried why I was feeling frisky. Yes Mrs Lee I said. Mrs Lee then added I have a lot of gay and bi clients as well  some very kinky older women and you're going to be a darling to them.  Aren't you sweetie ?  I hope it won't entail me having sex with them I  said . Wondering where I found the courage..

Mrs Lee gave me a very stern look. It will if I say so sissy. Trust me sissy if you like wearing panties you won't mind getting on your knees once in a while. After all I wear panties and I had to do it... Do you think you're better. ? Do you?  I had to say no.. Say it again She demanded.. No Mrs lee  I am not better than you.  She then rubbed my cheek with her hand.. I can find a dildo for you to practise on cutie and we can practise makeup and walking in heels and curtsying . You'll be glad to know I'll get you the girliest panties I can find along with  some knockout sissymaid outfits. You won't have to pay it will be a business expense for me.. . I Knew that I should thank her and I did.  She winked at me.  Don't worry sissypoo she said You'll  more than earn it back for me

1 comment:

julieslegs3@yahoo.co.uk said...

What a powerful opening to a story. This situation is exactly one that so many of us fantasise about finding ourselves in. I certainly dream about this myself, time and time again. I look forward to reading updates on your experiences.
Yours respectfully,
julieslegs3

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...