READERS

22 Oct 2020

When a contract ruins your life. BDSM Story - The Contract

The Contract” by marco may


I awoke in darkness, a hood tied over my head and face. I sat in a chair, my hands tied behind me. The room was cold and damp and I was dressed only in my underwear. Suddenly I heard the loud, unmistakable sound of clicking heels…louder and louder…and then they stopped. I heard breathing and a soft moan: “Mmmmmm, look at my helpless slave, ready for his fate.” A hand ripped off my hood. My eyes adjusted to the light and I gasped at the stunning, powerful figure before me. I had never seen anyone like her…there she stood, towering over me in a long leather coat. She smiled down at me, and then let the coat drop to the floor. I nearly fainted at the sight – A beautiful, powerful woman who made my heart race – she wore the tightest-cinched corset I had ever seen – it gave her a wasp-like waist and pushed her breasts up … they were nearly spilling out of her corset. Her magnificent, toned legs were covered in fishnet stockings with multiple garter suspenders. Her legs were endless and strong, accentuated by sky-high, steel-tipped heels. Her eyes sparkled with evil and power. Where was I – and why?

“Welcome to my torture chamber, Slave. Do you know why you are here?” I could barely speak: “Nnnnnooo…pppllleazzze, what are you going to do to me?” “Tsk, Tsk, is my little slave scared? On your way back to your hotel, I chloroformed and kidnapped you and brought you here for a simple reason. I was hired to kill you—and for a very large sum of money. Plus, my curiosity as to how it would feel to actually take your life helped me say yes. After all, I am such an all-powerful fetish Domme – and I am about to prove it. Did you ever think your executioner could EVER be as stunningly beautiful as me? And you will address me from now on as ‘Mistress Lady Leyla’ …understand, Slave???!!!” The Mistress kicked me in the stomach to emphasize her point. I looked up at her, pleading with her, my eyes already watering: “Mmmmistresss Llllllady Leylaaaaaahhh,” I moaned, “you have the most incredible body I have ever seen. I can’t believe I am here. I can’t believe you are actually going to … Are you? Really? Is this a dream?” “Ha!!!!!…A nightmare for you – and a wonderful dream come true for me.

What could be more powerful and natural than a perfect, superior woman like me using my raw power to dominate and enslave…and, in this case, end your very life? See how the fishnets hug my perfect legs…so defined and toned … and how the garter straps press into my sacred flesh? I have the perfect figure … Don’t you agree, Little Worm? You will soon experience your Mistress Lady Leyla up close and personal – when I end your miserable life!!!” Fear and lust attacked me at once. My swollen cock was tenting my underwear, from arousal like I had never felt before. I had never seen anything as magnificent and beautiful and sensually powerful as Mistress Lady Leyla. To be under her power was an indescribable experience. She smiled down at me. “Mmmmmm, your cock is already engorged with lust…I bet you can’t wait to cum for your almighty Fetish Mistress, can you? I bet you are thinking that you would actually welcome death at my hands. Look at my hands, slave … how strong and perfect they are … I could actually kill you with them … and maybe I will … Ha!Ha!Ha!”

I was becoming desperate as I blurted: “I want to cum for you, Mistress Lady Leyla. If I cum for you, will you spare my life? Please let me cum on your feet and legs! Then, will you let me live?” Mistress Lady Leyla laughed and untied me, then strutted toward the mirror, so into her perfect, strong body and her ability to overpower and enthral. Her rouged eyes were bright with power as she admired her own strong legs raised to a tremendous height by the gorgeous heels … she slowly ran her magnificent hands up and down the front of her body, tilting her head and smiling at her own stunning image, the bottom of her corset framing her incredible ass. She turned to face me so I could drink in her entire body…and her power. “Now get on your knees and crawl to me, slave and perhaps I’ll let you live!” I crawled to Mistress Lady Leyla, drooling as I moved closer to her legs and feet. As I grew closer, I could smell her excitement. When I reached her she placed her heeled foot on my back and slowly pressed down until my face touched the floor…then she repeatedly dug her heel into my flesh, pressing harder and harder…I hissed with pain as she purred: ”Ooooo, slave, you should see the deep marks I am leaving on your tender flesh…can you feel the pain from my sharp heels? I love how you squirm and moan under my power!” I whimpered loudly—and each time she pressed her heel into my flesh harder and harder. ”Now place your face on my feet…smell and lick and kiss them.” I slurped and kissed, enraptured by my debasement, my heart racing because I was both afraid and excited to be in her presence. “Do you like how my high heels make my leg muscles even more pronounced? Do you like the veins in my beautiful feet – how they pop against my skin? Keep licking and kissing my feet—soak them with your tongue!” I licked and kissed and inhaled for a long time, running my tongue along the veins in her feet, and my supreme Mistress moaned with pleasure and power. “Now devote yourself to my incredible legs…stroke and kiss them.” I ran my mouth and tongue up and down Mistress Lady Leyla’s feet and fishnet-covered thighs, wetting them with my worship spit, biting at the fishnet material, even licking the garter suspenders, then began stroking her leg muscles with my hands…she turned around, making sure to expose her incredible ass to me, gazing at her own image in the mirror, in love with herself and my humiliation. She pulled aside her black leather thong. “Now bury your face in my ass…sniff my erotic, forbidden scents. I want to feel your worthless tongue probing the inside of my asshole and tickling my starfish…Now, slave!!!” On and on it went, my tongue licking and cleaning the inside of her divine ass, my probing kisses and slurps accompanying Mistress Lady Leyla’s moans of pleasure. I loved exploring her asshole, it’s textures and scents…I loved tonguing her anal opening, virtually fucking it with my tongue … I could barely breathe but I was aroused beyond belief…my cock had never been this engorged with blood and lust.

The forbidden, sick nature of what I was doing – under the power of such a stunning, vicious woman who might actually end my life -- was more exciting than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to explode. Perhaps my devotion to her ass would convince her to spare my life … Finally Mistress Lady Leyla pulled her ass away from my face. She turned and hooked her heel in my underwear, tearing them from my body. My stiff cock bobbed up and down with my heartbeat…The all-powerful Mistress slowly began stroking the bulging vein on my cock with her razor-sharp heel – slowly moving it up and down, back and forth…then she jabbed my swollen balls with it and I screamed with pain and pleasure as she pressed and stroked … pressed and stroked … until, finally, my cock began to weep pre-cum—she smiled at the sight of it, playing with the clear liquid with her heel, stretching it like snot, but not allowing me to cum. “Mmmmmmm…I wonder how it would look and feel if I actually penetrated your balls with my deadly heel…I wonder what would ooze out … Ahhhhhhhhhh, so divine … Now I want you to rub your cock against my leg like a dog and spurt your worthless seed on my leg in devotion to your Mistress Leyla—the Supreme Fetish Mistress who will soon pass sentence on your miserable life!” Of course I did as she commanded…and she laughed at my shame. But I loved every minute of it… rubbing … rubbing … moaning … my eyes locked into hers…
 Finally, I came powerfully, spasm after spasm, moaning out loud, spewing streams of my white spunk on to her leg, feeling arousal and release like never before. She just smiled and stood majestically above me: ”Now lick your filthy cum off my leg … every drop!” As I did, she teased me cruelly: “You must be so thirsty, Slave. I want you to open your mouth wide so you can taste a special treat – your final drink.” I did, of course, and she pulled my head back with one hand, grabbing my face with her other hand and squeezing until my mouth opened. She posed her amazing face above mine and worked up a load of saliva … she opened her mouth and let her spit dribble into my mouth … she laughed as I gulped it down…she worked up more saliva and dribbled it down my throat … I swallowed her sacred spit hungrily. Then, laughing and satisfied, she removed her heels and slowly peeled off her fishnet stockings, teasing me as she slowly unhooked each garter strap…then she dangled the stockings over my face: ”Do you like the heady scents, slave? Do you like the dizzying mix of my pussy juices and my sweat?” “Mistress Lady Leyla, I beg you again – please, please don’t kill me! Please, I beg you!!” “But, my helpless little slave, this is the best part – the ultimate act of power – taking a human life. And do you know how I’m going to do it? I’m going to strangle you to death with my warm … fragrant … fishnet stockings.” Mistress Lady Leyla, alive with power, put her heels back on, then tied the stockings together and quickly wrapped them around my neck…she planted one of her powerful legs in my crotch as she pulled both ends of the fishnet stockings, tightening them around my throat…I gagged and gasped, spitting, struggling to live…She lifted me from the floor, practically hanging me with her stockings and taunted me: “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…You should see the skin of your neck pushing through the fishnet material as I choke you to death. Your face is turning blue…soon, my pet, soon…” She closed her eyes: “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I never knew killing could feel like this!”


My eyes fluttered and closed on her smiling face, her strong hands pulling on both ends of the stockings, the smell of her excitement in my brain. My cock grew incredibly hard from the fear and the sensation of being murdered by this amazing Mistress … As I began to go under, I knew I could cum again … But then Mistress Lady Leyla thought for a moment: I have such a weak, helpless, compliant little slave at my disposal, to do with as I want – suffocate him, torture him, whip him, degrade him, use him as human toilet paper…no one knows he is here and the Syndicate doesn’t need to know he is still alive … To be continued????

2 comments:

https://violet-wand-by-bound2tease.com/ said...

the story a delectable amuse-bouche perfectly complementing the bittersweet torment of electrified tinsel across my subject's derrière.

jilly said...

There can be a certain sweetness to the reality, as opposed to (or rather, complemented by) the spiciness of the fantasy, and it’s wonderful to see that same sweetness in others’ lives too. Thanks for sharing,

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...