READERS

28 Oct 2020

Session with Mistress - A BDSM Story


Submitted by Slaveash


It was quite bright when I got out of my house and looked around. There are not many people on the street. It had stopped snowing a few weeks before; you could still feel the nip in the air. My hands were shaking while locking the door. This had less to do with the cold and more out of apprehension of being seen. I was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. I was wearing a long overcoat over a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. I had put on my blue 6” stilettos.  Under my clothes I was wearing matching black bra, black lace panties and black lace garter belt holding up my fishnet stockings on my newly shaved legs. I had a medium size anal plug up my rear. I was now ready to meet my Mistress.

I walked to the bus stop and to wait in queue for the bus, with full my concentration on walking properly in these heels. This was a part of my obedience training. I was to take public transport to mistress’s dungeon. Mistress had given me an option of wearing a knee length pleated skirt or 20 stokes of the cane. I decided on the latter. I was not gaining any extra credits today.

It was still early in the day and there was only a lady ahead of me. She smiled at me and we made small conversation on the weather and the transportation network. Her eyes suddenly spotted my shoes, and she gave me an all knowing smile. I continued speaking on the bus network, blushing with embarrassment. I thought I was saved when the bus arrived, but my anxiety only grew when I saw a group of 4 teenage girls in the bus. I quickly found a seat in the front of the bus and sat down. Only then I realised how high the jeans hike up when I sat. I heard one of the girls exclaim loudly. I could see the 4 of them looking in my direction, whispering in each ones ear and giggling. I looked towards them and tried to smile, which made them burst out in laughter. I must have turned a deeper shade of red. My destination bus stop could not have come any sooner. I rushed out of the bus and started walking towards my mistress’s dungeon. What would usually take me around 10 minutes to cover the distance, took me twice as much today while walking in heels with a butt plug up my ass.

I slowly made my way up the stone stairs to the dungeon doors. Away from prying eyes, the second part of the instructions was on a sheet of paper nailed to the door. As instructed, I wore a leather collar with steel rings kept on the floor. This was a sign of my submission. I was instructed to wear nothing except leather collar, my sissy underwear and my heels. I was then to search the garden area in the back for tools to clean the dungeon floor. I looked around the garden area for the broomstick for my cleaning task. The cold and the excitement made me shiver. But all I could find was a small pail of water with a piece of cloth no bigger than a handkerchief, under a sign that said “Use Me”. It took me a good part of 2 hours to finish my chores. I prepared a jar of iced tea for mistress. Then I knelt in front of the dungeon in submission posture, face on ground, back arched and plugged ass in the air, as instructed waiting for my mistress to grace me with her presence.

I heard my mistress arriving. The sound of her heels on the ground was intoxicating. Each step she took made my heart beat faster. I heard her opening the door and sitting on the chair in front of me. She commanded me, “Footstool, slave. I want to rest my legs”. I quickly went on all fours towards her. I knelt before her on my hands and knees and head facing the floor as she had taught me. I resisted looking up to her as she had ordered before. She rested her left foot over my back and her right on my head. I stayed in that position as mistress chatted over the phone with someone. I waited patiently for her to finish. But it was not so. A couple of long calls later she removed her foot from my head and brought it to my face. Her only words were, “I want it clean… not a spec of dirt on it”, before starting on another call. It was a black peep-toe high heel stiletto covering mistress’s beautiful foot. I immediately got down to licking it clean, both the top and the bottom of the shoe. When I finished the first, I was given the privilege to cleaning the other shoe too.

After she was satisfied that I had done a good job, she placed her feet on me again and sipped on the ice-tea. She gave me an inflatable gag for me to put on, which I put on immediately. She attached a leash on my neck and motioned me to crawl behind her. She took me crawling around the whole house. When we entered the dungeon, she clapped her hands and ordered, “Inspection position, slave. I hope you have followed all of my instructions.” I sprang to my feet. I stood with my feet wide apart, hands spread parallel to the ground and eyes lowered to the floor. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw mistress slowly walking around me. I could feel her cane moving across my back and inner thighs.

She stood in front of me and said, “Good slave… you have followed my instructions on the wardrobe. I am a bit disappointed that you picked the colour black. I would have been pleased if you had picked pink or red. That will be rectified next time. I must complement on your choice of shoes. Tell me, did you ask for help from the sales lady when you bought clothes? Did you do a trial; like I asked you? Or did my sissy slave chicken out and just go to the counter? I want an honest answer.” She removed the gaga to allow me to speak.

I got very nervous when I heard these questions. Should I tell mistress about my aborted attempt at buying from the store? I decided to stick with the truth.  “I am sorry mistress, but I was too embarrassed to be seen buying these clothes from a shop. They were all bought online. Please forgive me.” Mistress sounded very angry when she replied, “I am disappointed with you slave. Buying your own bra and panties from a shop is one of the first things a sissy has to do. Not to mention that you have disobeyed one of my instructions to you. You will be suitably punished for this.” She secured me over the whipping bench and said, “You have already earned 20 strokes of the cane for not wearing the skirt when you came here. What should be your punishment for disobeying my instructions? Don’t tell me to increase the number of strokes. Come up with something new. Something which you will not forget without me having to waste too much energy. Think about it while I administer your 20 strokes. And don’t forget your manners.”

Now mistress had put me in a real spot. I was to thank mistress after each stroke of the cane for disciplining me as well as think of punishment. I didn’t get too much time to ponder. The first stroke of the cane landed on my left ass cheek and I screamed, “One. Thank- you mistress for correcting me.” Mistress alternated between the left and right ass cheek. The strokes increased in intensity till the 18th, by which time I was screaming my lungs out. The last 2 were comparatively lighter. My ass had turned a very dark shade of red with visible stripes where the cane had struck.

Mistress gave me a few minutes to collect my thoughts as she freed me from the whipping bench. “Now slave, tell me your ideas for the punishment. I do hope you have some good ones.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...