READERS

22 Oct 2012

Reading and Berkshire Top Dominatrix


Sinful & Wicked Mistress Lady Leyla

Who I see:

  • MEN & WOMEN
  • TS / CD
  • NOVICE & EXPERIENCED
  • COUPLES
  • THOSE WISHING TO LEARN AND EXPERIMENT
  • SESSIONS AVAILABLE AT MY DUNGEON OR AT PRIVATE RESIDENCE / HOTEL

I am an alpha Female. Strong and confident with a desire to dominate and control. Powerful yet playful. Sinful, wicked and sadistic yet sensual, sophisticated and intelligent. You will kneel and grovel. You will plead for me to stop - I will be in your mind ALWAYS. You will not be able to dismiss thoughts of me easily. My work is an art - you my canvas.

I adore glamour and beauty. I absolutely relish whole sessions around being dressed and pampered by my slave. I love my feet being worshiped and my toenails pedicured. I might order my slaves to lie down and then crush them with my gorgeous stilettos.

I love cross-dressers, slaves who dress like tarts please me because I love treating them like little sluts with a dildo and nipple torture.

Animal training is entertaining, Doggies are my favourite and I will make you sit, stay, fetch, carry and roll over. And good, well behaved doggies deserve treats and walkies. Exploring imagination, finesse and responsibility along with the principles of safety, sanity and consent  are the key elements to a world of possibilities within bondage, domination, sadism and masochism.

I take pleasure in being in control. I will manipulate people or demand. Human psychology, kinkiness, fetishes and  sissy maids intrigue me. I take pride in what I do. I enjoy what I do. I am not a cold or cruel Mistress,  I enjoy getting to know my slaves. I particularly enjoy role play sessions and hearing about my slaves fantasies.

I am drawn to feminisation and training. I admire my subjects embracing their feminine sides. I relish training them and help them develop into glamorous and obedient serving divas. I want them to embrace this aspect of their personality. There is nothing I like more than obedient sissy maids keeping everything immaculately clean for their Mistress - In her Dungeon overlooking Reading.

I have a seductive and sinful dungeon and from the moment you enter my domain I expect total obedience, submission & dedication! You are at my mercy. I EXPECT faultless obedience, submission and dedication.

 I Am in control. You WILL serve, obey and submit to me. I will NOT tolerate disobedience, time wasting or disrespectful subs in any way.

I can suspend or withdraw your slave status at any time if you displease me.

My services are not free – do not waste my time if you cannot provide the monetary offerings I require.

For more info, go to MY WEBSITE

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...