READERS

17 Mar 2022

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time and alone. This is what I am going to do this evening after work. Quickly put on my slave uniform (I should figure out where I could print Mistress Leyla on it) and neck collar, then secured the belly belt tightly around my waist. Put the long-chain handcuffs through the hoop of the belt and then lock my wrists tightly before putting on the pair of 8 inches chain leg irons. Indeed, it is exactly the same 'setup' when I served Mistress a few days ago. The only difference this time is I did gag myself as Mistress last time mentioned that I spent too much time on talking to Mistress rather than doing the work!

Today tasks are rather simple, basically I am going to use my home to simulate Mistress's premises and I was to clean the floor of the whole house, everywhere in the bathroom and the kitchen. In order to make sure that I am simulating the actual work procedure as in Mistress's premise, I used more or less the same tools and cleaning agents to clean my home today. The only difference was instead of using a brush, I used a hoover to clean the bathroom floor before mopping it with water and bleach (Dettol in Mistress's case).

Interestingly, it took me much less time to finish all the cleaning tasks today. In fact, it only took me 1.5 hours to do all the cleaning and get all the bedding things changed. It does prove that Mistress is correct as I spent too much time on talking last time. To be honest, I also feel surprised that how come it took me 4 hours just to clean 2 rooms and the staircase. In this sense, I would ask Mistress to gag me next time when I am doing the cleaning work so that I will not just keep talking but do nothing.

Other than this, I also experimented if it would make me to work more effectively if I don't attached my handcuffs to the belly belt. Of course, it does. I did try it when I clean the tiles of my bathroom. Without connecting the handcuffs with the belly belt, it is in fact similar to without wearing the handcuffs. Yes, it does speed up the cleaning process but at the same time it also means that wearing the cuffs becomes meaningless. The reason to wear the handcuffs is to remind my slave position and to deliberately to make me to feel awkward. Therefore, the handcuffs is essential for me as a symbol to be a slave of Mistress. Then I tried another thing which was to connect the chain of the handcuffs to my neck collar. Interestingly, it indeed make cleaning wall tiles easier but will make floor cleaning more difficult. Therefore, it is clear that there is no single position that will allow me to do all the cleaning tasks effectively. Again, this is what a slave should do, i.e. to learn how to do things effectively for Mistress in all situations.

I hope after today and further practice over the next few days and weeks, I will be able to clean the entire house for Mistress within 4 hours.

P.S. i just wanted to say that the technique to change duvet cover Mistress taught me is really useful. I can now change the cover in less than 10 mins by myself (previously will take at least 30 mins to do the same thing). Thank you Mistress ☺️.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...