READERS

5 Dec 2012

A scenario...from 'ASH'


It is late afternoon.
I am slowly making my way up the stone stairs to meet the one and only true mistress, Lady Leyla. Just outside the dungeon door, I stop and nervously look around, searching for people who can see me. No-one, good, but in the heart of hearts a bit disappointed. 
The weatherman says it is 2 degrees when I start to take out my jacket. I remove my shoes and socks balancing only on one leg. Now is the dreaded part. Slowly I unbutton my shirt to show a black bra underneath. 
Next I remove my pants to reveal a pair of girlie panties and black stockings. The cold breeze and the excitement is having its effect on me. I am shivering from head to toe. I carefully fold all the clothes and put it on the side. then kneeling in front of the door, in the full present position, I wait for Mistress. it may have been only 5 mins, but felt like an eternity. 
You open the door and look pleased. slowly kicking me on my balls, you order "Come in slut. you have a long day ahead!"

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...