READERS

22 Apr 2013

And the Top 7 Subs




POOR-ME SUB:

This "sub" always has something going wrong in their life. Of course, it is never their fault.. they are always being played upon and victimized by others. If only they found the *perfect* dom, their life would be problem-free and forever-blissful.

Favourite IM to send: "Will you be my dom? I am just a helpless little subbie."

Favourite IM to receive: "Just do what I say, slave!"


JUST-DO-ME SUB:

This "sub" just wants to be beaten. It doesn't really matter by who, or what..as long as he (I use "he" here because these are typically male) can feel the lash. Frequently misbehaving on purpose, this sub can drive a Dom *crazy*.

Favourite IM to send: "I have been naughty and need to be punished. Spank me now, Mistress!"

Favourite IM to receive: "You are a bad sub and need to be punished! Bend over!"


BARBIE-SUB:

This "sub" just likes the way she looks in leather fashions.  They are afraid of the whip, and have never seen a clamp in their life. Their favourite  store is "Dream Dresser", and their whole pay check is spent there each week.

Favourite IM to send: "Would you like to know what I am wearing, sir?"

Favourite IM to receive: "What are you wearing?"


HE-HURT-ME SUB:

This "sub", without any negotiations, talk of limits or safe words, rushes out to a country cabin to play with a dom they have met 2 days ago online. After letting the Dom tie them up and whip them, they decide the Dom is a menace to society, and can't wait to tell all their "sub" friends s/he is a "BAD dom".

Favourite IM to send: "Subbies, I need to pass on a warning to you!"

Favourite IM to receive: "My poor subbies, you have got to warn everyone about this creep!"


I-JUST-NEED-A-MAN SUB:

This "sub", after exhausting all their singles bar and health club meeting places, decides that the D/s world would be a good place to meet a *man*. she really has no interest in D/s, she just needs someone to spend the rest of their life with. They a close relative of POOR-ME SUB. Amazingly, when she "gets their dom", she suddenly looses interest in any type of sex.

Favourite IM to send: "Sir, will you take care of me forever?"

Favourite IM to receive: "I have always dreamed of having a large family."


NO-ONE-CAN-TOP-ME SUB:

This "sub" longs to submit, yet claims no Dom is strong enough to top them. Some say they are really just a TOP in disguise.

Favourite IM to send: "Think you are strong enough to put me in my place, jerk?"

Favourite IM to receive: "No, Mistress, I am really just a weak and helpless slave. ::falling to the floor and kissing your boots:


SUBMISSION IS THE GREATEST GIFT Submissive:

This submissive has stars in their eyes and naivety in their heart. They swoon at the mere thought of a dom, any dom, asking them to pass the salt. S/he writes their dom's name in the corner of their notebook with little hearts and flowers around it. S/he declares that there is no better way to love than through submission, and that d/s is a "better" and "higher" manner of loving than anything a silly old vanilla person might do. S/he lives on an emotional roller-coaster, sentimental enough to cry when seeing a long-distance phone company commercial.

Favourite IM to send: "You are all of life to me, there is nothing about life worthwhile without you."

Favourite IM to receive: "I am everything you'll ever want or need, and I'll protect you from everything."

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...