READERS

16 Apr 2013

ASH - My True Submissive


 This is dedicated to ASH - My Submissive


To be a submissive is different for everyone. We each have different ideas of what a submissive is, should and might be. 

I meet many different types of submissive in my line of work. Some I will remember for eternity, others not. Some I have enjoyed being Mistress to, others I have not.

I can outline four types of submissive I have come into contact with - all in their own ways unique and interesting.

The Role Play Submissive is just that - They want to play at being a submissive either face to face with a Mistress or online. For a few hours they will "play" the part of a submissive calling Me Mistress in order to fulfil a fantasy they have.

The Sexual Submissive have a kink or fetish they wish to explore. They want and need to be restrained, blindfolded, spanked, flogged, beaten or whatever their fetish is. And once the fetish and sex act is over, they go away happy until the next time.

Then there is the Online Submissive. I first discovered just how many online submissives there were when I joined Twitter. Within this group there are submissives who do genuinely devote their time to one Mistress, there are those who are 'Fans' or active followers of a Mistress. But there are also those who are submissive while in the chat room, write out elaborate serves for the One they serve, vow eternal love and submission to the One but then when they go to another room or another name they're saying the same things to Another. Sometimes, they even have a camera to prove how submissive they are - photos to prove it.

To me, a True Submissive is not easy to find. When you do, it's hard to let them go. These are the submissives I am fond of and eagerly await our meetings. To me, a true submissive serves from his heart, and they don't need a Mistress driving them to do something, they do it willingly, gladly, eagerly.

They have insight and truly care. They see their Mistress's glass as half empty and they fill it, they take care of their Mistress's needs. I have found that True submissives  don't need words of praise showered upon them, it is enough that their Mistress is pleased and comfortable - knowing their Mistress is content  is praise enough. The sparkle in their Mistress's eyes or a touch by the hand of their Mistress is high praise.

Recently, I found one such potential submissive. He had all the qualities to become a perfect true submissive. I call him Ash. He takes what I teach seriously and into his heart. he practices tasks I may have asked of him and endeavours to perfect them. He remembers the rules, the postures and instructions.

He has always chosen to bring me a gift - not because I asked him, but because he wanted to - it is what true submissives do. They think of their Mistress, even at an airport lounge and purchase a little something to see the sparkle in their Mistress's eye. It pleases Me when I know I have a session with Ash, I know it will be, for me, both a spiritual and mental pleasure to have him in the dungeon. In our last session, he informed me that he would probably have to leave at the end of May to return to India as his work would come to an end. This saddened me. For a blinding few seconds, My mind sparked for inspiration as to how I could keep him in the UK - for My own selfish reasons.

A true submissive is difficult to find. I am hoping Ash will find more work in the UK as he serves from his heart. He will do something, willingly, gladly and fervently.


I will purchase him a gift this week - A colour coordinated bra and panty set. I know he will wear them well, even when not asked to.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...