READERS

15 Jul 2013

The Business man

Submitted by BOB


I'm a rich businessman, who has been cheating on his wife.

She finds out and hires a hit woman (you) to bump me off.

You go to a bar I'm at and come on to me & invite me back to your place (dungeon) for drinks.

Scene starts in dressing area, you say "Before we go into the bedroom I'd like to play a little game, are you up for something different?"

Of course I agree & you tell me to strip to my boxers & pass a blindfold & handcuffs to me saying "Put the blindfold on & handcuff your hands behind your back, please?" & give a cheeky wink.

I think it's all a kinky game & play along.

Once blindfold & cuffs are on you open the door & lead me into the dungeon.

You remove the blindfold & as I open my mouth to say "What the hell is this" you jamb a big ball gag in my mouth & roughly buckle it tightly behind my head.

You then tell me who you are and why I'm there & you're going to finish me, but not after you've had some fun first. I make lots of protest but just muffled grunts come out...

Tight, painful bondage, breath play hoods & whatever else you can think of could then happen.

Then you strap me face down on the bench you did the electrics on & say "Your wife wants me to **** you, seeing as you've been *****ing with her all these years!" and go to work with a strap-on (not too big please! Lol!)

Finally, you tie me to a chair, pull a clear plastic bag over my head, tape it shut & sit back smiling sweetly & watch me slowly suffocate. record on your phone to send to wife as proof of Hit completion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady Leyla

You posted my story on your blog!

Thank you!

I love the acompanying images, they really add to the story.

I hope you get to act out the scenario, either with myself, or another lucky sub.

I think it would be great fun, just as our interrogation session recently was. And would make a great video too...

Your servant

Bob

xx

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...