READERS

21 Nov 2013

15 Things - What's Yours? By Domina Jen.

Add your list below....15 things (or near enough to 15 ) about you most people don't know.

Below is Domina Jen's list and Mine. 


15 Things (Domina Jen) 
 So there’s this fad going around facebook right now, where you list a specific number of things that most people don’t know about you. So I figured, why the hell not do it here, too? I was given the number 15 on facebook, so I figure that’ll work.  
1. Shoving things into a boy’s ass is a requirement of any romantic relationship I will ever have.  
2. My favorite movies are Nightmare Before Christmas, The Princess Bride, the Neverending Story, Mirror Mask, and The Fountain. Pan’s Labyrinth and The Peaceful Warrior are also absolutely phenomenal. So is the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.  
3. I was a wedding singer once upon a time, but that was short-lived. I’m an operatic soprano and dream about singing on the stage one day. I’d love to play Abigail in Aida (that role is one of the highest and most challenging ever written, and has actually damaged singers’ voices. I can sing it.) 
4. I’m obsessed with opera. My current favorite is La Traviata, although Tosca and Der Ring Des Nibelungen are close behind. Vissi d’Arte from Tosca is my absolute favorite soprano aria, and E lucevan le stelle (also from Tosca) is my absolute favorite tenor solo.  
 5. I think dicks are kind of ugly (part of the reason why it’s so fun to torture them and the poor boys they’re attached to).  

6. I owned horses growing up and competed in gymkhanas. The horse I raised from birth was my best friend as a teenager and, at times, the only thing that kept me going. I prefer riding Western, but can ride English (or bareback) just as well.  
7. My favorite bands are Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse (did I mention that?), Staind (the later stuff… when they weren’t so angry and depressed), and the Backstreet Boys. Shut up. 8. I studied shaolin kenpo and was a martial arts instructor for about 2 years. Yes, I can still kick your ass.  
9. I didn’t finished college, but when I went, my major was anthropology and my minor was English. I dreamed of becoming an anthropologist and change the way we look at history and the early civilizations that still have an effect on our culture today. I also dreamed of going back to college one day to get a second degree in theology and changing the incredibly-flawed way we look at Christianity and the horribly wrong way we view Jesus. But both were lofty ambitions that would’ve made romantic relationships and raising a family impossible. Sure, I would’ve been right. But I would’ve been alone.  
10. I love to crochet and try to spend some time every day doing it.  
11. I’m an Aquarius.  
12. I read Tarot cards and have (once) been able to communicate with someone who had passed away (sort of). I also get deja vu all the time. I’ve been told that I have “a gift” and need to work on bringing it out, but I just haven’t done that yet. One day I will.  
13. Every time I hear the word “moist,” I cringe and it feels like my skin is crawling (those who wish to tease me by saying it all the time, see number 8)  
14. My biggest turn on is that very first moment when I reach up, grab a boy by his hair, and pull him down to his knees. Watching that first act of submission, when he first decides to put his trust in me and let me do with him what I will, is intoxicating.  
15. I love snakes and once owned a reticulated python I named Sabre (he was the biggest and most dangerous of all the snakes I kept, but — surprising for his species — he was the most even-tempered, calm, and docile). I finally had to give him up because my first husband was Navajo and they believe snakes are evil. I gave up the snake to save the marriage… I should’ve done the opposite. Ah, hindsight’s 20/20. But maybe it’s for the best. He’d be full-grown by now, and even though males don’t get as big as females, I’m still looking at somewhere between 10 and 20 feet long (or longer). 
I don’t know how comfortable I’d be with a 20-foot-long snake around my kid. And you can’t just keep the thing caged forever. They need to be let out to exercise (moving a lazy 20-foot-long snake would’ve been a challenge in and of itself, and Sabre was very laid-back and content to spend most of the day curled up in his little pond or hanging out around my neck. That was cute when he weighed 10 pounds. Wouldn’t have been as cute when he weighed 200 and I needed a second experienced handler just to move him). He’s got a good home now with a guy who’s a complete asshole but knows how to handle and care for large snakes. That’s not ideal, but good enough for me.  
 So that’s my list… What’s yours?


So, Here is MY list 

 My favourite movies of all time are... Actually there are probably too many to list, but...I hate slushy love films, girly films or sentimental ones. I do enjoy HBC , Sci-Fi and 'Not what I expected it to end like' films. But if I have to list a few...Alien, Terminator......Smokey and the Bandit....From Dusk till dawn, To Kill a Mockingbird.


Moving on from films, I love TV.. I will cherish my 80's upbringing...And I STILL love watching re-runs of Magnum, Knight Rider, Dukes, A Team...Quincy??? On a day off I'm there, glued to an episode of one of the above..
I'm also a huge fan of ( and will be forever + re-runs) of Stargate and Star Trek.

I used to be a... (no laughing) Teacher...Primary kids. They are just the cutest little active, curious learners in the world.

Music ... Guns n Roses, Led Zep, Deep Purple, Metallica, ACDC, Muse...moving onto Classical, Rap..If I like it. I'll be a fan.

I'm a Libra

I lie about my age.

I can get insecure about my looks.

I procrastinate.

I can be lazy.

I love animals...all of them. My grandmother had a farm. Together we were always exploring and catching snakes, lizards in fact anything that moved was studied. I used to love getting up really early in the morning, sneaking into the chicken coup, grabbing a couple of freshly laid eggs and eating them then and there - I would throw up now if I had to do it again.

I love riding horses - I learned without a saddle, then American style - find English too stiff.

I have more animals living in my house than humans - which is just the way I like it.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...