READERS

11 Nov 2013

Humbled and Proud.

It is not often that I am moved, or even feel humble - It is not often that the work I do is appreciated. Nor it is often when a sub shows thanks or acknowledgment. Occasionally I will receive a gift - this is NOT as some subs think PAYMENT or as some may say "Mistresses are greedy, money grabbers - always wanting".  The purpose of giving gifts is to bring joy to both the giver and receiver.

A gift bestowed upon a Mistress is not a mere act of payment - When you are planning to give a gift to someone, you usually start thinking about it ahead of time. What would this person really want? Then, of course, you start searching for it and saving for it.

Bestowing a gift upon a Mistress is about a moment of pleasure, a slice of be happy, a piece of you are special. It is part of what it means to be human. In virtually every culture, gifts are a crucial part of the essential process of creating and maintaining relationships.

Occasionally I will receive a gift, and sometimes I will receive a gift worth more than its weight, cost the sender nothing but gained My respect and adoration. Gifts do not need to expensive, they need to be thought out and personal.  Below is the email I received from Slave Ash, which is a gift he has sent me...The biggest gift any one can receive - A simple THANK YOU.


Dear Mistress,

I hope you are keeping well.

 It has been a long time since I mailed you. In the past 5 months since I left UK, I there has not been a single day when I don't remember our sessions together. You, dear goddess, in the short time I interacted with you, opened my eyes to a whole new world. At times I felt like you had a direct connection to my mind and thoughts. something which I want to experience again.

 However, all good things have to come to an end. My parents have started to put pressure on me to "settle down". I don't think my family and parents will ever understand this craving I have to be subservient to a strong dominant. Some things even the people we are closest to will never understand. To hide this aspect of my life, I am ashamed to say, I had to get rid of every piece of female clothing and shoes before going home, lest they find it and my secret come out.  I beg your forgiveness for this. My parents happiness, was all I was hoping for. I hope the bag of clothes will help someone else in need, since I had kept it out for charity collection.

 I was hoping to be back in the UK by the year end. However, because of the proposed immigration fee and tighter laws, my company has stopped all transfers to UK  in the near future. I have been keeping track your blog posts. ( I hope you dont consider it to be stalking) I was saddened by some of the recent ones. In my humble opinion, anyone who disrespects you or your precious time should be kicked down the stairs of your dungeon. (I hope you dont consider me as one of those)

 I do hope we can still stay in touch, even though I know not when we shall be to meet.


 Yours Humbly

slaveash

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...