READERS

21 May 2014

JUST FOR FUN: What have you enjoyed (or will enjoy ) watching so far this year?


A little bit of fun.... TV was not somthing I engaged in often, but recently there have been some good (addictive) shows on. I have to admit, my Sky box was recording them all - the ones I enjoyed or knew I would enjoy... 

Here is my list (no particular order)


  • The Walking Dead 
  • Hannibal 
  • True Detective 
  • Banshee 
  • Dracula 
  • Blacklist 
  • Penny Dreadful 
  • Rake


Just for fun, here is a survey of how you liked them (if you watched them) and add your own.



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...