READERS

25 Jul 2014

From wannabe to slave to tvMiss to cuckold...and more

Well it's an honour to be granted permission to contribute to Mistress/Lady Leylas blog.  I hope I can add a differing dimension to this wonderful alternative lifestyle that 'we' with live, dream about, dip in and out of or just purely fantasise about.

I am one of the lucky ones in my view and it's been a long and sometimes painful journey...and that's with no pun intended!!!

More posts will follow but it is fair to say I have 'been there' when it comes to understanding this lifestyle.  Have I seen it all...well no, I would not be arrogant enough to say that...but at the same time I do understand a lot, have lived a lot and very much understand the mind of a slave.  I know how to serve and as a result I know and understand how a Mistress should be served too.  In tune I know how to dominate men and know what makes them 'tick' and what buttons to press..or not press as the case may be.  Takes one to know one and all that! :)



So yes, I have been slave wannabe, to slave, to tvMiss and cuckold.  I am lucky to serve my wife who is also my Mistress and so I regard myself as one of the very, very lucky men/slaves out there.  I also have the words of my Mistress ringing in my ears...'be careful for what you wish for...'...and those word will be forever imprinted on my brain until the day I die!

The fact is...I am all of the above although the expression 'wannabe' is a thing of the past.  I am lucky enough to have used all of my life experience into now dominating men and helping those men.  I can guide and support with submissive feelings and indeed sissy/tv/cd feelings into helping them understand that they are not wrong to feel what they feel. Whilst not a 'qualified' shrink so to speak I do have a lot of life experience that counts for something!

So I guess this is a good starter for ten and let's you perhaps understand a little about me.  Please feel free to make contact.

tvMiss Paula


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello and great to see you as the newest blogger. looking forward to your writing

tvMistress Paula said...

Thank you David...responses to my entries and those of my fellow contributors are most welcome.

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...