READERS

26 Nov 2014

NO EXCUSES: There is a list for every budget.

AMAZON WISHLIST: NO EXCUSES: There is a list for every budget!

Oh of course I love presents. Who doesn't? A delightful session is by far a super gift, but, if you would like to supplement your physical servitude with additional offerings (which makes a good first impression) please do so. For those of you wishing to bring an additional gift when visiting me, here are a few ideas.I must stress that these gifts are absolutely non-compulsory. NO EXCUSES: There is a list for every budget!






WEB: www.sinfulandwicked.co.uk
MOB: 07426 490 214
TWITTER: @sinfulandwicked

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...