READERS

26 May 2015

Broadmindedness - @crueldama

https://twitter.com/crueldama
There are many complaints about how BDSM is being distorting by attitudes and behaviors of people who start.

Well, I can say I'm old school and I like protocol, for example, but I don't agree in condemning those who do things in a different way from mine.

How quickly we forget that we too were novices once! Or that we don't all need to do the same things...

I admit that I am very picky about my slaves, but that's the difference, I am picky with mine, what the rest of the world do is not my problem.

It would be good to recall that the purpose of all is to enjoy and to be happy in our way. Is that Dominatrix-X does things that you would never do? Well, probably Dominatrix-X really enjoys doing all those things you criticize. There are no dogmas of faith and each does or does not do what each one want.

There will always be newbies, besides haters and wannabies. But not only in BDSM.

I like to live in this world, with all its diversity. I'm tolerant, and my friends are not limited to those who think exactly like me or those that do the same things.


First of all, I like people who dare to be.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...