READERS

10 Jun 2015

Coming Out As #Kinky: Food for Thought - www.submissiveguide.com

Coming Out As Kinky: Food for Thought | Submissive Guide

This past winter I ran an educational event through the campus Women’s Center on BDSM in response to Fifty Shades of Grey. With the movie coming out I knew that people would be interested in the topic and consider trying it themselves and I wanted them to be safe about it. I covered the basics of SSC and RACK, I discussed the differences between bedroom only, D/s, and M/s, talked about the different typed of toys and risks associated with the toys (Dildos should be made of glass so they do not hold bacteria and Never insert anything into your anus that doesn’t have a base because your rectum forms a vacuum and could suck it in), and held a discussion.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...