READERS

3 May 2016

Anything for My Mistress. A BDSM session review

As I stood there with my mind running wild with what was about to happen, Mistress went about preparing the room behind me, making lots of noise, metal chains clanging, wire being pulled through, draws opening and closing. To humour Mistress as well she had a Guns n Roses CD on which happened to then start playing the song "Pretty Tied Up", much to her delight. After preparing the equipment, and then me (with ankle suspenders and a gag, as well as the reason for my nickname, my bell that goes round my cock), and asked me over to the bench.

Once to the bench Mistress asked me to lay on my back and then put my ankles up which she one-by-one attached to the suspender. At this point she then stepped back and started to raise me up bit by bit. This felt fine until it got to the point of actually going off the bench when on no longer being supported by it I panicked. It's hard to describe but the feeling of having nothing supporting you and then spinning around, all whilst upside down is a massive shock to the system and one its almost impossible to prepare for. All credit to Mistress who was amazing and brought the bench back to where my hands could hold it. This immediately helped calm me down, and after a bit of talking, breathing and getting used to the sensation the bench was removed, and there I was, dangling, naked, upside down in front of Mistresses mirror, an extremely surreal sight to see staring back at you. At this point Mistress tied my hands to the floor via rope, which it must be said makes you feel a lot more secure, but also meant now Mistress felt free to introduce some pain, firstly padding my ass and pulling my jingling cock, before getting some clips and attaching them to my nipples and then my balls.

At this point Mistress asked if I was ok to lose the tied hands, which I very much appreciated, my wellbeing and comfort in the scene was evidently paramount to her. I said yes and Mistress then added a blindfold to me to increase the experience. At this point she tried swinging me which again brought on the same weird feelings as earlier, but through talking we realised that swinging backwards and forwards was fine. Mistress now with this knowledge took full advantage of it, by swinging me backwards and forwards by my jingling balls. Then we moved on again, this time to tackling spinning. To do this Mistress spun me before I had to guess where I landed. Needless to say I was terrible at this and was wrong every time! Sometime during this one of the clamps had fallen off, though this as soon remedied with Mistress attaching it to my cock. Soon after all this it was time to come down.


The session blew my mind and I felt, as Mistress said she did, that I had come on miles. Just to keep me thinking about the next session though I was informed that next time Tinkerbelle is going to be dressed like Tinkerbelle...... oh the joys..... then again, anything for Mistress.




No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...