READERS

21 Oct 2020

The Commanding Mistress - A story by My Forced Fem Slut

I carefully read through Mistress Leyla’s website and can feel myself coming under Her commanding spell, I know I must submit myself to Her for whatever purpose She may desire. I obediently fill in the application forms and wait with baited breath for my reply. I have to wait for what seems an eternity as every day I check my emails in the hope that Lady Leyla will of found me interesting and intriguing enough to grant me Her time. Finally I receive Her email and I am filled with nervous anticipation and a slight sense of foreboding as I read it. The lady has decided to grant me permission to serve and as my first task I must give Her a call on a set time and date to speak further of my duties and to arrange a suitable time for my first session. I cannot wait to talk to my now Mistress although when I do call I’m a bag of nerves and shaking as I hold the phone listening to Her silky smooth yet demanding voice.

We arrange a suitable day for my first visit to Lady Leyla and am told to expect an email beforehand. Next morning my email has arrived and it transpires Lady Leyla has definite plans for me and has taken into account what I have told Her of myself. I am instructed to purchase a pair of pink frilly girly knickers, black opaque hold up stockings, some rather slutty looking shoes with a higher than average heel and an inflatable butt-plug. This I do obediently although I am now beginning to wonder just what I have let myself in for?!

The morning of the session arrives, I know I am to call Lady Leyla at least an hour before to confirm I will be attending but this is the only contact I am expecting with my Mistress before I am at Her door. my phone goes, it is a text from Lady Leyla, "Slut you WILL now insert the butt-plug and give the pump one squeeze for your Mistress, you will then give it a squeeze every twenty minutes from now until you are in my presence. you WILL also dress in the panties and stockings for Me but I will let you leave the shoes off until you arrive at my domain, you will slip them on before leaving your car and I do so hope you enjoy the walk up the steps to my door in your new shoes and with your ass nicely filled, lol!"

It’s almost a 2 hour drive to Mistress Leyla’s what with getting caught in traffic, all the time as the clock ticks by my ass gets filled ever so steadily more by the inflatable plug, I do so hope I don’t displease my mistress with my choice of girly attire and I wonder what will happen to me if I do?! I arrive at my Lady’s domain, slip my stocking'd feet into the high heels I have purchased and notice the minute hand of the clock tick off another twenty minutes, I give the plug one last pump before heading for Mistress Leyla’s door, so far since my instructions this morning I must have given the plug at least a dozen pumps and it is really filling my ass now, I wonder if I’ll even make it up the steps with my ass so filled and my heels on?! I knock and wait, not ashamed to say I am really nervous now and the thought of fleeing has crossed my pathetic mind but I know if I do there will be no second chance and I do so want to prove myself to Mistress Leyla.

The door is opened and I hear my Lady’s voice, "bow your head slut and you had better of carried out my instructions to the letter or it’s the cane for you slut! get your pathetic ass in here now!" I enter my Lady’s domain and the door is shut firmly behind me, I am now most defiantly at Mistress Leyla’s mercy and Hers to do with as She so pleases! Suggested scenarios from here Mistress " have me strip to show You how I have chosen to dress in girly attire, You are not best pleased with my efforts and chastise me for being such a pathetic sissy, nipple clamps are out firmly in place and you spank and beat my ass till it is sore giving the plug one pump in between each stroke or slap from Your hand" "You are pleased with my girly attire and think I would look even better with a wig and some make-up, make me look like the proper little whore that you know I long to be and transform me into something that makes your pussy tingle with excitement as you know how hard and long you are going to fuck this slut for. have me spunk in a glass after You have finished enjoying penetrating my sissy hole and then force me to lick my own cum off your well used strap-on cock or simply drink straight from the glass " "You are glad I have arrived on time and as it so happens You are in need of the toilet,

You have me strip then push me to the floor, shove a funnel into my mouth and tell me not to spill a drop, I get my first glimpse of Your gorgeous pussy as You stand over the funnel and relieve Yourself of Your warm golden piss, I do not spill a drop and as my reward You say I am to clean Your other hole after You have been to the toilet, You tie me up securely so I cannot move whilst You go off to the toilet. On Your return I note You have no knickers on and You straddle my face telling me that I am such a lucky slut as it was rather messy today and I have a good lot of cleaning to do.

After I am done

You check Yourself in the mirror to make sure I have done a satisfactory job, You are pleased and reward me with Your large strap-on cock" I now know that I am in at the deep end and there is no turning back, I hurriedly do as my Lady has asked and I must admit I get quite a buzz from it, having the plug in me feels so naughty along with what I am to wear under my normal male clothes.

 

Posted By sub: Forced Fem Slut and toilet whore

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...