READERS

8 Mar 2022

Submission to Mistress

I did not post anything on Mistress's Leyla blog for the last three months as I used this time to have a bit of reflection on the true meaning of slavery (in BDSM scene). This is because it was sometime unclear for me about if I am a true slave or if I just would like to find enjoyments and fun from Mistress's sessions...

After my last session with Mistress Leyla immediately before Christmas, I have started planning of my next session which was supposed to be done in late January. As usual, I sent a few emails to Mistress in January just to say hello and talked about my plans. It was strange that I did not receive any replies for a few weeks time. As a result, I kept sending Mistress emails and text messages almost every week but still did not receive any response. Then I started to worry about Mistress and kept asking myself is Mistress Leyla okay? Any chance that she is taking a break and hence, not responding my emails and texts? Or is it possible that Mistress caught COVID and currently self-isolating (touchwood, it was not the case)? Would the storm cause damages to Mistress's home so that she has no time to reply my emails/texts? I was extremely worried about Mistress at that point but luckily, I received a text message from Mistress in February. Mistress told me that she is fine but taking a break. I felt so good after reading Mistress's message and from that point onwards, I know that I would like to start a proper Mistress and slave relation with Mistress Leyla rather than just trying to get some enjoyments and fun from her sessions. I know that I do care about Mistress Leyla's wellbeing and I would like to serve Mistress to ensure that she is in good form.

I know that I may not be a good slave as I can tell I am not good in doing housework at all. In fact, I would say it would be lucky if I do not make a place even messier after I 'tidy' it up. However, as I would like to serve Mistress and to reduce her daily workload, I wrote an email to Mistress about being her housemaid for one day in order to do some housekeeping work for Mistress. I can tell that I am a lucky slave as Mistress agrees with my request and allows me to tidy up her place and to serve her a meal. I am very happy about it because I really want to serve Mistress Leyla in person which is something that I did not have a chance to do (other than providing her some foot massages) in my last few sessions with Mistress.

As I already mentioned, I am not good in housekeeping and definitely not a good chef. However, I will do my best to ensure Mistress's place is clean and tidy. In addition, I will try everything I could to ensure I cook something 'edible' for Mistress (ENO and Ambulance on standby😂). All I want to do is to serve Mistress which I think I will feel so proud and happy once I managed to do all the tasks assigned by Mistress effectively and properly. It does not matter if I will get any rewards or releases (will wear a cb to ensure no accidental release) upon completing the task. I just would like to serve Mistress and to show Mistress Leyla that probably I am a good slave to keep.

At the time when I wrote this article, I am not 'owned' by Mistress Leyla. Returning to an earlier post on ownership, for me, I do care ownership and I will work very hard to impress Mistress and hopefully she will consider myself as her owned slave. Ownership is very important to me because it is not just a fashionable thing but it is a promise for me to serve, obey and be loyal to Mistress Leyla. It is also a strong reminder of my decision to become a slave and my willingness to let Mistress Leyla to control myself by giving her all of my freedom. 

I don't know if I am able to become an owned slave of Mistress Leyla but at least this is my objective in 2022, I will try and improve myself and wait for the arrival of an opportunity to be owned.

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...