READERS

3 Aug 2012

T Shirt Challenge

Sinful & Wicked around the world!


I have Sinful & Wicked T-Shirts which I would like submissives, slaves or anyone brave enough to wear out somewhere and have a photo taken, which I would like to post online. (You don't need to show your face in the photos.) 

Here is the T Shirt:

UPDATE: 

T-Shirts sent to:

GERMANY
USA

To join in, you'll need a T-Shirt, a camera and creativity!
To get a T-Shirt, email Mistress Lady Leyla on the form below, it doesn't cost you a penny, just a photo!


You can get more info and order a T Shirt 
http://www.sinfulandwicked.co.uk/#/where-in-the-world/4567396789

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...