READERS

5 Aug 2013

The £10 top-up #Twitter request & proving my pessimistic self correct

Here is my view of some of #Twitters #subs and #slaves, and some of those that #follow Me. They are 'substandard'! Associated with this bunch of substandard #submissive are the words "i want." A true #submissive offer their services to #Dommes with respect, without wanting anything in return. The act of giving a gift, serving is honour enough. But substandards pretend - pretend to wish to serve, pretend to wish to give - but they always want something first or in return. They place themselves above the D/s relationship - they are orgasm seekers, topping from the bottom.


Today, I asked for a £10 3mobile top-up voucher. What did I receive? NOTHING. Not a single genuine offer! I had a few substandards offer to purchase it in exchange for services. Again, this strengthens the concept of a substandard's interpretation of "service is to receive."

The idea of 'true submissiveness' - to offer, serve and worship - BECAUSE YOU WANT TO is fast disappearing. Maybe it was never present in the first place.

But I will try not to lose faith - I will request a mobile top-up again tomorrow on Twitter - if only to prove my pessimistic self correct.

And to those who are reading this and recognise themselves as a 'substandard': 

FUCK OFF - #UNFOLLOW ME ON #TWITTER - 
STOP WASTING MY TWEET SPACE


No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...