READERS

30 Oct 2013

Introducing......TawnyTrickster GUEST WRITER

Currently not active, not looking, not interested, not here.

I do not do cam or Skype, there's a limit to how much the Internet can take.

I will not send you my used underwear, unless you're planning on sending it back freshly laundered.

Don't send me unsolicited messages containing your sexual fantasies. I've already got plenty of my own thanks.

I will not drop my trousers or be your Dom just because you ask. I'm not just a piece of meat, I'm a man, with feelings, respect them.


Some people get confused when they try to shoehorn a situation into reality and it doesn't fit. I bend reality to fit the situation. Although this does lead to a vast reduction in confusion it causes huge ripples in the space-time continuum. The upshot is I probably don't exist, at least most of the time. For example as you're reading this I'm a figment of your imagination and as such won't be able to interact with you in any way. How do you feel about that?

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...