READERS

30 Jul 2014

Wannabe or True Slave..?



Believe in fate? Are men and women born as leaders or do they become one? Is there such thing as natural talent or do folks learn via coaching and training? In turn are you born a slave or is it something you just pick up via media, advent of the internet...etc..etc.

Well as with all I write on this blog now and in the future I can only speak from experience...first hand experience.

I may be a very well experienced tvMistress and am very good at my craft but I am a slave to my wife and Mistress. For me I believe I was born a slave.

As a young boy I can remember seeing women like Joan Collins, Debbie Harry, Siouxie Sioux and even the old Top of the Tops Pans People girls and wanting to be under their spell. In the main these women were/are no nonsense women that knew/know what they want. As I say I was a young boy...6/7/8...9 at a push and I wanted to be under their spell.


My thoughts were always the same. I wanted them to be mean to me but kind...to blow hot and cold but generally demand, want, take, speak aggressively and for me to be used. I did not understand those feelings at that age..certainly not from a sexual perspective but non the less I had those feelings and needs. Why? I have no idea at all! I grew up with two older sister and of course my Mum and Dad. Mainly female led...so was that why? My Dad...for whom I owe so much...was a hugely respectful man towards women and I can remember hearing his wrath when I hit my sister when we had a childhood fallout over a game we played at the age of 7. Not raised hand...but strong words that. 'You never, ever hit a woman.....respect girls..respect women...' So is that why?

No...I had the feelings I described above for as long as I can remember.

So what did I think? I thought strongly about being bossed, mistreated, used to do things like menial things...get me this...get me that...etc. However, I had very very strong thoughts about being in a big pit, bath or pool and being pissed and shit on by these women...multiple women. Not in a sexy way per-se but I guess at such a young age I could see the natural beauty of women and to be consumed by their 'poo and wee' was as naughty as it got at that age. Tits and long hair played a big part of my mindset too...I guess they are very feminine aspects of women in a young ones mind. It was in mine anyway.

Clearly this part of my story is the tip of the iceberg but nonetheless I strongly believe I was born to serve women. Women are, I believe, the superior and I can share the feelings that women have in my guise as a tvMistress. Paula and her craft are very much part of me...but it remains, I am not a woman and women without doubt have the upper hand. There is a basic instinct in men that need women.

No matter how dominant a man they want what a woman has between her legs...and only that woman can give that...if she chooses! I would even say that if a woman is herself submissive. There is for me still that element of power that a submissive woman has.

So I consider myself a true slave that is what he/she is as a result of a desire to serve. I have found what I have today which is amazing but it's been a long, a very long and sometimes painful journey.

What upsets me as a true slave are the men that due to seeing images and so on of some amazingly beautiful women in leather, rubber or PVC and so on that are brandishing a crop or whip suddenly regard themselves as a slave. Maybe they are....maybe those particular women are not true Dommes themselves such has social media flooded our culture which then puts in the minds of folks that 'I can do that'.


Don't get me wrong, fun, fantasy and role play is great if that's what folks want...but don't fucking pretend to BE something, to live something as a lifestyle that is clearly not what your life is about.

A true slave will do as they are told...it may take them some time to 'come round' to their teacher, mentor and Mistresses way of thinking but the slave will submit in the end....that is the sign of a true slave and indeed the mark of a skilled Mistress.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break having seen it on twitter. I love the articles and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
Many thanks

Unknown said...

Thank you Ms Paula...

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...