READERS

10 Aug 2014

What would you say if someone invited you to a Naturist Spa?

What would you say if someone invited you to a spa? I'm sure you would jump at the chance as it would give you the opportunity to relax, switch off and unwind after the stresses of a busy week. I'm sure you would love to enjoy the spa, chat with friends and simply take time away from daily life where you indulged in a little "me time"

What would you say however if you went to a spa and it was a full naturist spa? Would you be curious? Would you jump at the chance, remove your clothes and have a fantastic day or would your inhibitions be too much?

I was very recently told about a Naturist Spa, and I genuinely was curious. How would I react once the underwear came off? Would I become all shy and reserved or would I be happy to flaunt my body and not have a care in the world.


It was a warm sunny, Sunday afternoon and I had plucked up the courage to head to the spa and enjoy the facilities. At first I parked, made my way casually into the spa and paid my entrance fee. I was then taken on a guided tour of the facilities and to my surprise it was probably the most uncomfortable part of the experience. I was walking clothed with a spa member whilst every other person in the spa was naked. I must admit this was a very odd feeling as when an individual is clothed you rightly or wrongly make a judgement about someone. When that person is naked you begin to realise that actually clothes are irrelevant, they are material items which hide the real person underneath.

I walked along into the changing room and was greeted by quite a sight. Males and Females in various states of undress followed curiously by a couple of individuals who were undressing under a towel. Why you might ask? If I'm honest I cannot answer why because within 5 minutes I had seen them fully naked...our mind really does work in strange ways doesn't it?

The Spa facilities were fantastic, very relaxing and if I'm very honest once the clothes were off i forgot about the fact that I was laid on a chair bed in the sunshine, completely naked. I would look around and see an array of individuals and it really did make me realise how different things would be if everyone were less worried about their looks or the latest fashion statement. Being naked allowed me to strike up conversations with couples and people around me, it was a fantastic topic opener and it really was a leveller too because no one was making judgements on attire, look or attitude.

You may well have thought that sunshine and nudity would be an interesting combination and as the afternoon wore on I felt that the sexual tension in the air was growing. I would look over to the pool and begin to see couples forming around the edge. Was there anything different about seeing a couple in the pool, together? And then I would look again... Was that man moving his hips in a different way? Was that woman arching her back in a suggestive way? Was that really a faint laughter from the other end of the pool? Within a few seconds, the pool had become an adult playground and yet if you were to glance over you wouldn't notice anything because frankly why would anyone be doing anything in a pool, in the sunshine on a hot steamy day?

Moving away from the pool area, I walked along an open air corridor down to an area of the spa which seemed very quiet and secluded. Sunshine had given way to relaxation areas. But those relaxation area hid a very different, naughty side. In fact the relaxation areas were play rooms.... Dark rooms, red rooms, play areas, soft beds, cages, massage rooms and a small but perfectly interesting dungeon. I had entered a voyeurs dream. Within a few minutes I had switched from a fun pool area to a very naughty, play area. I stood taking it all in for a few moments. Couples were watching other couples. Men stood and watched the couple in the cage. It was a sexually tense, charged area but it clearly was an area which cried out for individuals to have fun.

For my first time at the Spa I didn't join in, I spoke with fantastic couples and singles and soon realised that this wasn't quite as naughty as it may well have seemed at second glance. No one walks in and instantly has sex on their mind. Just because someone is naked doesn't mean they are interested. I felt a strong sense of inclusion at the Naturist Spa, people were welcoming; people were chatty and above all people became people again. Judgements weren't made, rules weren't broken and people were simply having a fun relaxing day whilst being sat in the sunshine relaxing naked.


Would I go back to the Naturist spa? Of course I would.... Would I go back and begin to explore the play areas further? Maybe I will....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I could be totally naked....

Unknown said...

The place is also called AB FABS in the night time: it turns into a really big swingers club

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...