READERS

18 Dec 2014

From a Sadist to a Masochist

SADIST

I'd never hurt you with the intention
Of bringing you any form of harm.
I inflict this pain upon your flesh
With purpose, integrity, and love.

With great patience and great care
I present my tools before you.
A whip here, a flog there,
All to bring you to that state

Of ecstasy,
Of catharsis.

I bring this pain to heal
Not just for you, but me as well.
Because I'd be lying if I said
I do this with no story to tell.

Falling into rhythm,
My striking is now heavy,
And those long sought tears
Are now streaming down your face.

I'm happy I could bring you here,
I'm happy you have taught me
That to hurt, in all forms, is human
And that pain can be used as a tool

To be intimate,
To heal.


~ Nero Knight








WEB: www.sinfulandwicked.co.uk MOB: 07426 490 214 TWITTER: @sinfulandwicked

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...