READERS

24 Apr 2016

The Novice - BDSM SESSION REVIEW

Written by phil and moved here, Mar 14 2016 

I lay naked face down on the floor as my nipple clamps were beginning to bite. I could hear a rummaging as Mistress Leyla searched out of my sight.
“I’m just looking for something for you to ride,” she muttered deliberately teasing. I remembered what I had put in my e-mail but was she really going to go through with it? Earlier I was surprised to go outside and for her to fulfill my first fantasy but surely the next thing I asked for was going beyond her remit.

It was if there was a refusal to believe that these fantasies could come true even though Mistress did nothing to hide her agenda. It wasn’t until I was struck on my buttocks for being late that I really believed I was going to be punished. It was not until I was naked outdoors did I believe that would happen, despite being on a lead indoors going through doggie commands.

The denial going through my head was absolute and even when Mistress Leyla said, “I’m looking for something for you to ride” I still didn’t believe what I was in for.
“Turn over she ordered and I obeyed the long nipple clamps catching on the floor and whipping around on release as my body turned. I lay on my back and looked up and caught sight of myself in an overhead mirror.

Yes it really was me, I had final submitted whole-heartedly to a mistress and was awaiting more torments. I was in a dream, I congratulated myself for making it to the world of my fantasies but was she really going to shaft me?

I looked to the side, still not daring to believe and I saw Mistress with a large pink tapered strap-on protruding from her crotch. I swallowed hard as she expertly rolled on a condom along its entire length. I began to worry a little; the strap-on was at least eight inches long and when a man is going to be on the receiving end of a phallus you don’t exaggerate.

Mistress strolled casually towards me stroking her cock slowly, either to tease or torture me mentally, or professionally ironing out any air bubbles. She stood upright between my legs.

“All of our strap-ons are cleaned thoroughly’ she announced, to ally any fears. I did feel better for that information but with it came the realization that I really was going to get shafted!

“First I want you to suck my cock!” she stated with relish and knelt to my side her knees in-between my arm and torso. I wondered how she was going to take me, was she going to do me missionary style where I was laying, getting me to pull my legs up so I would be in the diaper position or have me on all fours and have me doggie style? There was a bondage table waiting menacingly in the corner of the room and I thought she would take me there rather than join me on the floor.

She offered her cock to me and for the time being I would do my best to please her. I didn’t mind being humiliated, that didn’t hurt and as long as her cock was in my mouth it wasn’t going to be doing damage elsewhere.
“Suck it!” she commanded with authority and I quickly lifted my head to clamp my mouth on her strap-on.


I sucked quickly noticing the latex sheath on my tongue. As my head motioned back and forth my teeth lightly chattered on her cock and I forced my jaw to open wider not wanting to puncture the condom.
“Lick it!” she demanded and I instantly disengaged my mouth and went to sliding my tongue along the length.
“Suck it!” she quickly revised and once again her cock was in my mouth slowly fucking away with tiny thrusts.
Again the will to please her took over and I tried to gobble as much of her pink strap-on down my throat as possible.
“Good boy” she praised genuinely pleased with my efforts as I quickly worked up the length. I started to gag and was quickly instructed by Mistress.

“Slowly, take it slowly” withdrawing kindly and offering the tip for me to work on.
“Now what am I going to do to you?” she questioned teasingly. The game was up, I could kid myself no longer, the time for modesty and pride had past and I was left with the truth.
“You’re going to fuck me!” I heard myself say.
“Yes that’s right!” she delightfully giggled. She sounded as if she was enjoying herself.
“Wait a minute, would you mind if I filmed this?” she eagerly asked breaking character.

“Of course not” I heard myself say, “as long as you film my good side”. Mistress burst into a fit of giggles once more, which I found very endearing.
“Are you going to take my virginity?” I jokingly asked causing her to laugh harder
“I’m afraid so” so she managed to emit before laughing again. It was nice to please her but I felt I was crossing the line of the master servant pact and apologized.
Mistress sprang up and rushed to get her camera out, her pink strap-on flopping from side to side. She returned and knelt beside me and once more offered her cock.

“Now suck it!” she demanded with menace returning to character and I eagerly obliged once more clamping my mouth on her phallic tip.
“Lick it!” and as soon as I redirected my mouth she reverted to wanting me to suck.
“Suck it,” she ordered, I found it interesting that the timing of her commands were almost identical to the first time.
“Right what am I going to do to you”, she repeated this time for the camera.
“I let the strap –on fall out of my mouth and answered, “You’re going to fuck me,” I repeated before returning to my oral order.
“Oh yes I am” she giggled, her voice delightfully rising an octave over the short sentence.

“Thank you mistress” and with that she fucked my face, pushing her cock into my cheeks before trying to make me gag as she forced it’s almost pointed tip down my throat. This time I took it slower, I wanted to impress her with something even if it was just sucking a model cock.

“Good boy” she congratulated animatedly as if talking to her dog. She jumped up and put her camera to one side. She then grabbed a big bottle of lube and stood dominantly before me as she run the lube along her prosthetic shaft.

I was still at a loss, How was she going to take me? I still couldn’t believe she was going to remain true to my e-mail. I remember adding in the scenario just to fill out the e-mail as a back up if my requested outside doggie play wasn’t possible. In her reply I was surprised when she said
“Your fantasy made me smile with wicked delight” but then I bet she said that to all the boys!

“Now lets get you fucked!” Mistress declared harshly as a penal sentence. Her words went right through me as I looked on apprehensively. The strap-on was large, too large for my liking and it was a bit worrying, as I’d have never taken something like that in my back passage. I had done the exploratory feel with a finger and a little implement but nothing that big. I started to think of asking Mistress if I could try something smaller as I was in effect an anal virgin.

This must have registered on my face as she soon queried what I was thinking.
“What’s the matter? Do you think it’s too big for you?”
“Err yes, to be honest”
Mistress stopped in thought for a while and slowly looked around the dungeon only to break and look at me.
“Oh come on, do it for me” she asked nicely and straight away I answered “Okay” without any reservation or thought.

It was a strange power she had over me. I would do anything at her behest. This new phenomenon of wanting to please someone by letting her hurt and humiliate me was shockingly extraordinary. I had read about it so many times before, how a slave would want to please his mistress, but to me it all came over as phony, play acting, but now here I was under the same spell doing anything but acting, I really did want to please her and it was frightening to think how far she could take me.

“On your knees” she commanded and immediately I obeyed remembering to put my hands behind my back and make sure I was upright in compliance to an earlier order. To my surprise she lay down beside me, her pink phallus pointing ominously, rigid and perpendicular to the floor. She reached for a transparent plastic container and put it right up to my eyes.
“Lube” she stoutly informed, and proceeded to pump the transparent liquid gel into her hand and then run it up and down her phallus with erotic intent.

This was it she was going to take me just as I had written. The electrodes that Mistress Leyla had attached to my testicles and had me dancing to her electric administrations were still attached, as were the nipple clamps.
I swallowed hard and committed myself to my folly.
“Can I have some of that Please?” breaking the code yet again.

Mistress presented the Lube to me without hesitation. I took the bottle and thanked her as she carried on spreading her liquid on her mast. For a brief time the master servant element of the scene had gone and we were like two ordinary lovers going about our pre-love making precautions. It felt strange, as suddenly it had become very intimate, and a huge transformation from the strict orders I had previously been put through.

I squirted a huge amount of lube into my hand. The little literature I had read about anal play had always stressed, lots of lube and then more lube. I filled my hand to over flowing in one and pulled my bottom checks apart as far as possible. I lubed my ass making sure to smoother my buttonhole as best I could.

Mistress watched as I prepared myself to be taken. A wave of humiliation flowed over me, as I felt belittled and unmanly, as I was about to endure the biggest action of gender reversal possible.

My penis counted for nothing in this act and it seemed to wither even more knowing this.
“Hop on then” she smiled mischievously, holding her cock at the base ready to skewer my virgin ass. I straddled mistress at hip level feeling it was a little too impertinent to be right over her breast.
I grabbed the tip of the strap-on, and guided it to centre and when I felt the coldness of the lube on my A hole I plunged down quickly. The cock pieced my ass a good three inches before I felt resistance.

“Go slow” Mistress whispered caringly, and I slowly let my legs lower myself down. I must have been at an awkward angle as the phallus bent making penetration harder, but I carried on.
“It would be easier if you knees were under my armpits ” she caringly instructed
I raised myself up on my knees and felt the cock whip out.
“Move up here” she instructed sensitively and now having been given permission I felt easier at being so close to mistress.

My knees shuffled forward. They were sore and bleeding from the doggie exercise along with my toes. Also my arms were still weak from an hour’s worth of crawling at my mistress’s behest.
“Let me guide it in” she ordered and I was only too willing to let her take over. Her hands moved under my testacies and felt around my anus. She spread my cheeks with one hand and speared the cock up me with the other.

The cock slid up me with ease for the first five inches and soon I began to groan.
“Slowly ‘ she whispered. Holding my buttocks half supporting to reassure a slow decent so I took it to the hilt.

I was looking right down on her face, her eyes concentrating on getting me skewered. I could not help but admire her cleavage once more. Wonderful breasts squeezed up tightly in her cat suit.
She quickly looked up as my lowering slowed. Her cock almost splitting me in two as I felt I was spiked up to my stomach. I breathed heavily.
“Let yourself stretch around it” she seductively whispered.

Usually it was the girl who asked me to wait while they stretched around my erection but not today. It was I who was waiting to be ‘ready’ and Mistress was very generous making sure she didn’t start to fuck me painfully from the start.
There was a strange closeness between us one that I had obviously not encountered before. The only thing that was different was I was taking it but despite her being a Mistress there was still that comforting maternal female presence. A presence I was eternally grateful for as she parted my ass.

My legs were aching as I still had not taken the full eight inches and my helping arms were close to collapse.
I plummeted the last half-inch letting my body go but I did not take into account that the strap –on tapered out cruelly right at the base suddenly stretching me open an extra half-inch. I cried out in anguish at the ceiling looking straight into a mirror.

“Right lets move,” she suddenly ordered bucking her hips up making me even more aware of the spike embedded in me.
I pushed up on my sore knees fucking myself lightly on the shaft, modulating only an inch.
“Come on you can do better than that, “ She scolded; “ Fuck yourself” Mistress was back in character with a vengeance.

I did as I was told and pushed my body as high as I could without the strap-on popping out of my ass before quickly dropping down on her groin. I pushed up again on my sore knees and aching legs and let myself fall again and then I got a rhythm going up down, up down, I groaned all the time through the harsh penetration searing through my ass and the ache of my limbs. I pushed up and down but my arms were too weak and my legs were close to giving out’

“Come on fuck yourself,” she urged
And on command I pounded up and down my legs and arms extremely tired, I looked down on her face, amazingly she was sighing, Surly she was acting I thought, Although she was so good at role play I would never know.
I broke into a sweat and gasped heavily for breath as I slowly come to a stop.
“Come on!” she once more forcefully commanded flexing her hips rapidly, fucking my ass quickly.

I groaned again and slowly pulled myself up the pole imbedded with-in. I saw Mistress reach for the electric box and pushed for a shock. I moved but to my surprise there was no shock. One of the pads had detached it’s self from my testes breaking a circuit. Mistress Soon realized this and gingerly tried to slap the pad back on, scared of being shocked her-self.

I took this moment to take a breather even though it was through the slight tender sickness of having my tight testacies slapped. As mistress slapped my gonads with the electric pad I became aware that sweat was now flooding down my back.

Mistress noticed the electric box was ineffectual and so pulled hard on my nipple clamps instead. When mistress pulled them my sore nipples burnt into flame. I yelled again.
“I didn’t say you could stop,” she admonished and once more I slowly pushed myself up her invading phallus. My muscles were shot and I could barely move.
My breathing had become rapid and I strained to push upwards slowly rising to the tip whereupon I would fall down heavily upon the spike shooting right up me.

Mistress Leyla was relentless “Come on!” she ordered impatiently “faster! Screw yourself faster!” I tried my very best to please her pushing my spread ass up as fast as possible, my legs and arms trembling with effort, my face grimacing as I slavishly pushed myself on. Time and time again this happened letting my body fall hard down onto her strap-on. Squealing lowly as the phallus split me, taking a few seconds rest gulping in the air, before steeling myself to climb her mast once again.

Mistress could see I was trying my best but it wasn’t good enough. She grabbed my nipple clamps and pulled them upwards trying to speed up my assent. Despite the pain that fanned out from my twisted nipples I could move no faster. I reached the top of her cock once more and wanted to fall down but Mistress Leyla was holding me up by my nipples. I tried to stay at her demanded height but my legs gave out. I plummeted down and yet again I cried louder from the wicked invasion and the additional nipple stretching.

“Get off and turn around” she instructed and I lazily pulled my ass off her strap on
“Move!” she yelled slapping my ass cheek for urgency. I took what little time it took to breath hard and oxygenate my weary limbs, resting them as much as possible. It was that desperate.
I lumbered around, spinning on my sore bleeding knees, and once more straddled mistress reverse cowgirl style, breathing hard. I backed onto the strap-on. It slipped in easily and I soon dropped on it ass first as my legs gave out. Unfortunately it opened me up a different way causing me to cry out as once more the flared flange of the strap-on spread me unaware.

“Now fuck yourself,” she continued to demand slapping my ass again. I bounced once more with a little zest from the small rest my limbs were given but again after only five shafts my airless limbs fell down again. I flopped forward gasping for breath, sweating profusely with her strap-on still deeply embedded. I looked down wearily at her leather booted legs which somehow began to move with her hip thrusts as Mistress took it upon herself to fuck me with fast short strokes.

I took the short quick strokes with gritted teeth and waited until she had burnt herself out.
I took a huge gulp of air as soon as her vibrato fucking had stopped. There was no time to rest though as she quickly urged me on.
“Come on! Fuck yourself” she demanded slapping my ass cheeks. My legs and arms were exhausted and I had to use different muscles to obey her. I fucked myself by arching my back to and fro while pushing back on all fours, rocking on my raw knees and elbows.

I heard a rustling behind while I used my back muscles to flex on her cock. I was breathing heavily, plainly close to complete collapse. I rocked on all fours and flexed my back to it’s full to satisfy Mistress.

Suddenly there was a crack! My balls seemed to light up and expand. Mistress had zapped me with an electric fork. I straightened my back and yelled at the ceiling as the electric current danced through my orbs. I fell forward as the shock elapsed and breathed deeply to regain some composure. The pain was excruciating but in a strange way a relief for as long as Mistress was busy zapping my balls there was a small rest for my limbs and ploughed ass.
It was that desperate; the merest of seconds of rest for my limbs, taken while my testicles were zapped.

“Come on, or I’ll shock your balls!” she yelled as I wearily started to fuck myself again. My body was so wrapped in sensation I had little ability to think but Mistresses last comment did spark a thought. “I’ll shock your balls,” she said but I was sure she just had.

The shock seemed bang on but I was too weary to ask but I did get the implication that the next shock would be fiercer, which was frightening as my balls felt close to exploding. Whatever was in store for me was out of my hands as the energy in my body was so low she could do anything she pleased.

My Back now began to ache, as my elbows were sore from rocking. I breathed heavily and flexed my back in broken exhausted pushes along her cock.
“I’ll have you up on there!” Mistress threatened.
I looked to where she meant and saw a bondage table. “Would that be so bad? I wondered as the sweat now began to stream down my face.

“Why was I taking this?” a question that was never asked. I could have just said no and draw a halt to this agony but yet that thought never crossed my mind, instead I just obeyed and pushed my body on trying desperately to screw myself to my Mistress’s content.

‘Why was I putting myself through this hell? Why didn’t I stop? Somehow she had possessed me, it was incredible for the only conceivable way of escaping this never-ending torture was to endure all she commanded of me.
“How and when did she get this power over me? It all seemed so irrational and yet here I was dancing to her commands, pushing myself through a most irregular, unnatural act, allowing a her to dominate and fuck me. At the time I can honestly say I felt I had no choice but let her use me.

Once more I heard a crack and felt the fork prang my buttocks and a snake of electric burn in between my legs to my balls. Once more they seemed to expand and glow and once more my back arched as I cried at the ceiling only falling onto my lifeless arms when the pain had stopped. Again as painful as it was I was relieved in a strange way as it rescued me from driving on my ailing carcass. Even a strict Mistress couldn’t drive me on while I was reeling from an electric shock to the balls.

I had fallen forward my carpet burnt elbows fast catching up with my sore bloodied knees.
“Come on fuck your self!” she demanded driving ever onwards.
I flexed my aching body along her shaft with the minuscule energy I had left. My back arched back and forth to get some semblance of moving. My arms were trembling with exhaustion, aching as I gulped in air to try and ease the pain of my limbs starved of oxygen. I was blowing so hard saliva dribbled as my chest gasped hungrily for air.

“Come on!” Mistress scolded once more but it was worthless, I was beat, drained and completely exhausted. The slaps Mistress rained down on my ass were void of meaning as the pain of a completely sapped fatigued body easily trumped the intermittent thrashings of my up turned ass. A lone thought minutely buried in the recess of my inactive brain. I wondered what tortures she may still have left for my balls but as I was close to closing down in every aspect of being that fear barely registered.

“Get off!” Mistress angrily barked while pushing my well-spanked bottom forward as she struggled to get out from under my leaden flabby body. I fell forward, happily collapsing in a ball. Gasping for air.
I heard Mistress in the distance stepping away as I took in very long deep breaths. Unfortunately Mistress was soon at the bondage table, slapping the top with her bare hand.

“Up you get” she ordered sprightly not giving me a chance to fully recover.
I pulled myself up wearily onto all fours and slowly dragged my sore bloodied knees towards the table. My hands and elbows were carpet burnt as well as my toes, which were still caked in mud from the earlier exertions.

The table was only a matter of feet away and despite Mistresses scolding I slowed down my crawl to oxygenate as much as possible. Mistress Leyla was onto my ploy straight away and was soon whipping my ass to speed my crawl across the floor. “Hurry up!” she scolded as she let forth a tirade of whips to my rump. She was savage on me but it was worth taking the beating to get some rest. Her strikes become lower and I unconsciously made the decision to speed up a little as the strikes of the crop were coming to close to my balls.

Way too soon I was at the table. “Up you get” Mistress once more commanded in time to her hand slaps on the black cushioned top of the bondage table. I slowly pulled myself upright; an alien feeling as all my limbs wanted to do was drop.

“Put your knee here,” she instructed pointing at a protruding leg rest that was mirrored on the other side of the table. This made sure your legs were well parted and presented an up turned ass for punishment leaving easy access to your cock and balls swinging low and free.

I wearily positioned one knee onto the leg support and the cool cushioned leather instantly soothed my sore, bloodied and muddied knees, I swung my foot up to join it and once again I was blessed with the small mercy of the soothing cool of the cushion on my toes. I really cherished these small moments of comfort.

My other leg was positioned like wise and I let my gasping sweating exhausted carcass flop onto the tabletop. The tables very design throwing my ass into the air.
I didn’t care, “Just lay here and let her do as she pleases, just take it until she wears herself out from fucking my ass” I thought.
Already my heavy breath was pooling moisture on the table as I heaved for air.
“Keep still and let her fuck me to her hearts content” I sluggishly thought.

I heard Mistress moving to my side and I caught a fleeting glimpse of her condom covered strap-on. If mistress was by my side the more seconds it would take before she was punishing my ass, the more time I would have to rest, every second was precious.
I heard the squishing of Mistress applying more lube, which heartened me more. Yes it would make things more comfortable but more importantly it was giving me more time, even if it was just a few seconds to regain my breathe.

She positioned herself behind me and I hopefully reasoned on another few seconds rest as she worked herself back in but this was not to be. My ass must have been gaping wide as she unceremoniously ploughed straight back into me at speed taking me to the hilt. I cried out but no remorse was forthcoming as she immediately started to fuck me at a high tempo.

“Just take it, hold on’ I thought as each thrust pounded home.
The thought of just laying there and letting her pound herself to exhaustion on my poor raw ass was soon seen to be complete folly as I soon found out that being fucked was nearly as exhausting as doing the fucking itself.

I grabbed the sides of the bondage table as she nailed my ass and I was soon aware of another sensation. The rough shagging I was getting from Mistress Leyla was massaging my prostate and gave that half orgasmic, half wanting to pee sensation. With each thrust from Mistress I could feel through the ass agony a stream of semen dancing around my penis head just dying to flow out on to the carpet below.

I winced with every length as the sensation on my penis head began to feel as if I were on the point of urination. I knew this was not the case and I wanted release and so I tried to raise my posterior so Mistress would massage my prostate differently causing my semen to empty out onto the floor.

I knew I would be punished for that but I wanted to release my cum not for pleasure but for comfort. Adjusting the angle of my derrière was not easy as my torso was lifeless; luckily my arms had a good few minutes of rest while I had lain there lifeless as she screwed me senseless. I drew my arms up to push off the top of the table. My head rose and immediately I was aware of the dribbling from my mouth caused by my exhaustion. I looked up to try to readjust and to my surprise there was a mirror.

I looked at a face unknown to me moving back and forth caused by Mistress pounding into me. The face was gnarled and sweat sodden the hair horribly disheveled. That was I in reality completely at the mercy of my Mistress. Completely subjugated to whatever she wanted. That was me being fucked an image I thought I would never see, a completely taken man. Someone who hated losing in anything, Someone who was stubborn and could not stand the ignominy of being subordinate in anything and yet here I was naked, spread and being roughly taken.

I tried to reposition my ass but still my prostate would not release and I submitted myself again to absolute surrender and let my arms lie out and rest in front of me. I looked at myself again in the mirror my eyes squinting, my mouth grimacing with every thrust into my sore ass. I must have been gapping like a five-dollar whore as I had been shagged for at least fifteen minutes by now.

I looked above my reflection to see my invader and there she was still working hard at plunging into me. Her head down holding her phallus two handed thrusting her hips forward as hard as possible making my whole being feel her force. She glimpsed up and caught me looking at her.
“That’s right!” she commanded, “ Look at yourself being fucked”

I obeyed and looked at myself once more and with that Mistress speeded up her fucking stroke to a frenzy, sawing in and out of my ass, bringing my intermittent grunts to one long agonizing groan of anguish. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes, tensed my neck and gripped the table and stiffened my body in response to the accelerated attack, not even mistress could keep fucking at this speed.

When her frenzied shagging stopped I relaxed and flopped down onto the bench again. I took in large gulps of breath but She soon carried on pounding away again and very soon I began to gasp for air. How could just laying and being fucked take so much out of me? After all it was only her cock going in and out of me but exhaust me it did. She slapped my ass for the first time at least I think it was for the first time as her assault on me was so overwhelming I couldn’t remember. The slap barely registered now. She slapped my ass again and my humiliation registered more than the pain.

“Come on watch your self being fucked,” she chided once more urging her request on with another slap to my buttocks. I sluggishly obeyed and looked up and decided to try and please her with words.
“Fuck me mistress” I gasped “fuck me like the whore I am.”

The words sounded corny and cliché and I instantly regretted saying them, not through fear but because of their ridiculousness. Mistress stopped shagging me as soon as I had uttered the words and a small apprehension hit home through my shattered body. I was too ravaged and spent to worry and just lay gulping, taking in the air.

She slowly pulled the strap-on out of me and positioned the tip at the entrance to my a-hole. I didn’t know the state my ass was in as she slowly circled the tip of her weapon around my rim. One thing was for sure it wouldn’t be the tight little buttonhole it was at the start, more likely it was open and gaping.

Such thoughts were fleeting as I just lay limp and shattered my body void of energy. Still she teased my butt and it was obvious she was soon to plunge hard fast and unforgiving, driving her strap-on into me trying to bury its length with one hard thrust. I didn’t muster any resistance to the oncoming attack as I was soundly beaten and was now just a lump of meat to be prodded.

This must of registered with mistress but she was not content to let me off that easy, she wanted every drop of resistance drained, every notion of energy burnt off and last of all she wanted me completely pliant obedient surrendered and at her complete mercy. I thought that all those boxes had been ticked long ago alas it was not me to make that judgment.

With her phallus still poised to probe me she suddenly slapped my ass and assertively demanded. “Fuck yourself”
Nothing needed to be explained, she wanted me to reverse back and forward on the strap-on. I wearily pushed my body off the table and felt the slight rip of flesh departing from plastic as my sweat soaked skin rose. I tried to keep the weight on my knees as my jelly like arms pushed my body upwards.

“Come on!” mistress urged with another slap to my rump keeping my tired mind alert and humiliated at the same time. I was beyond humiliation long ago and the fact Mistress was slapping my ass only acted as a gauge in memory, as it proved just how completely she had took me, that she could spank my ass in a humiliating way with nothing but obedience from me in response.

I thrust my ass back and skewered myself on her ridged cock. It slid in with ease until I felt a slight discomfort whereupon I motioned forward off the cock. I managed to shaft myself three times until Mistress twigged I was having an easy time.

“Deeper!” she commanded and I immediately complied backing further back along her spike probing me deeper.
“Faster!” she demanded getting slightly cross at my unwillingness to give everything. I plunged my ass back as hard and fast as I could to please her with every thrust stinging deep with-in me. I got a second wind and got into a rhythm as mistress stood solidly and silently behind me, thrusting her hips slightly to greet my reversing ass.

I felt my testacies swinging and alarm bells rang as I become aware of their exposure. Swinging away in front of a dominatrix must have given her ideas. I pushed myself on; the mere fact that I was aware of my bollocks proved I had the returning capability of self-preservation. I fucked myself into delirium to please her. I started to groan at my hard probing and I took Mistresses silence as a sign of content at my self-abasement but already my arms were on the verge of collapse.

Would she wait for me to slow down and pull me on and off her phallus by my balls? I thought it inevitable as through the whole session she had a taste for punishing my balls. They were her go to item, my balls, any time she wanted a bit more out of me she would pull, squeeze and shock them and even threatened to hit them. And here they were, swinging away in front of her, her overdrive, her accelerator, her after burn, her ace card.

Luckily my legs still had a smidgen of strength and I was able to keep momentum but this became more painful as mistress started to thrust her hips forward harder to meet my reversing buttocks making her slam into me deeper and harder. She gripped my hips and pulled me harder upon her spike and I writhed as I felt her thighs slap into me. The splayed end of the phallus base was opening me up further as I was now taking the maximum length. The pain was excruciating as the phallus tip was invading deeper plus the lube seemed to have evaporated.

Still I swung my ass back once more breathing hard as the small amount of energy recovered in my limbs had already been used up. Still she pushed me on.
“Come on” she scolded slapping me again, Her hand really splashing down on the fat of my ass making a hearty snapping noise.

I was practically falling back onto her and somewhere I found the tiniest reserve of energy to try and satisfy Mistress. I speeded up like a sprinter in the home straight knowing that I would soon be spent and at a stand still.

The strap-on sawed my ass and I cried out like an athlete giving his all. The collar and padlock around my neck was swinging back and forth with my thrusts and hitting me in the face. My balls swinging manically, I was on the point of caving in, my last burst coming to an end when the padlock swung up and hit me in the teeth.
I instantly stopped and grabbed at my mouth.

“Sorry mistress but the padlock hit me in the teeth”. Once more there was a need for pity but I quickly pulled myself together and knew that none would be forthcoming. To my astonishment I felt Mistress pull out of my ass and push me down onto the table.
“You get no extra points for self flagellation” she joked.

I smiled as she walked beside me and gently stroked my back. Again the sensation was extremely sensual and soothed me instantly. She took her time and I sensed my anal assault was over. My theory proved correct as I heard the condom being taken off her strap-on. I closed my eyes and rested.

Before the start I had joked she was going to take my anal virginity. I wondered if she believed me as she had just ploughed me into the ground and practically smashed my ass. This was no gentle breaking in but a fierce pounding where I was left under no illusion who was boss. She had fucked, shagged, rogered, boned and nailed my ass, given me a good seeing too, fucked me senseless.

She returned for more sensual stroking and my head swam from pleasure. I began to feel incredibly serene and intoxicated.
“It’s a pity we don’t have another submissive here,” Mistress hinted as if in thought.
“Yes mistress” I heard myself saying.

I couldn’t believe what I had said. The implication was that if there was another male present she would have wanted me to him give oral pleasure or worst still let him screw me. I said yes though in an instant. I have never thought or dreamed of any bi-sexual activity ever, in fact the thought had always been abhorrent to me and yet here I was truly submitting to her hint. It scared me that she had such a spell over me for at the time I think she could have had me doing anything for her. That mystery of wanting to please mistress went ever deeper.

Mistress announced the end of the session.
“Rest there and when you’re ready come and kneel before me,” she instructed.
I had done it; I had survived and taken all that was given. A sense of elation hit and I closed my eyes in contentment and rested. I was not happy that the session was over because my mind and body were still in a reverie. I felt serene, calm and euphoric, a pleasure that I wasn’t expecting. I felt I had been drugged and intoxicated and could happily lie where I was for hours.

I was aware that Mistress Leyla was sitting on her throne waiting for me and so I pushed my weary bones to go to her. I pushed off the bondage table, its top covered in my sweat and saliva. My carpet burnt knees protested along with my arms as I pushed off the table. My exhausted body felt as if it had been on a ten-mile run as I made my way towards Mistress. As at the start of the session I stooped as I walked towards her, feeling it would be impertinent and brazen to walk boldly upright.

I knelt before her on the cushion as directed earlier, legs apart, hands behind my back. My sore knees comforted by the cool cushion as I looked up at her like a love struck puppy.
“How was that for you?”
“That was amazing, really incredible,” I blurted out struggling to find the words to describe such an unbelievable experience.

I was truly overwhelmed with joy, a sense of euphoria, a type of Stockhausen syndrome that filled me with love for my Mistress who had been putting me to task for the last two hours.
I was giddy with emotion and somehow needed to express myself. Mistress’s legs were crossed causing the thigh of the top leg to stretch in front of my eyes and without thinking I lent forward and kissed her there. It was a strange beautiful moment. I loved my Mistress.

She smiled as I became aware that I might have overstepped the mark but she did not react. She lent forward and took my collar off and again another new sensation hit. I was free even though by now I was deeply subservient to my mistress.
“I want to kiss your feet,” I suddenly blurted as I stared at her high-heeled boots. I really did want to do it for her as a way of thanks and a way of dispersing my pent up affectionate emotions.

“No, I have something else in mind later that will have you licking my boots” she informed teasingly. I smiled, as I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to masturbate and ejaculate on her boots and then have me lick my semen off. I had read about other mistresses ending their sessions like this and thought there could be no better way of thanking her than to offer up my sperm, letting her watch my most personal act, seeing me in the throe of orgasm and then lick my offering off her boots.

We talked of all things BDSM and it’s psychological aspects, she smiled, as I was still kneeling obediently on the cushion before her.
“You can relax now” she grinned and I moved off the cushion and sat naked on the floor before her, a junior looking up to a superior.

There are so few opportunities to talk to a like-minded, understanding woman about BDSM you grasp every chance with relish. I quickly ran through my experiences that led me to see a dominatrix, cramming in every possible anecdote conceivable.
I’m sure she had heard them all before but showed interest and even laughed at some of the more jovial remarks. Eventually she stood up

“You’ll be thinking about this for weeks to come” she announced with a knowing smile. It must be great to introduce a novice to her world I thought. It must give the same satisfaction as introducing someone to the whole new world of sex.
“Do you want to cum for me?” she quickly ran off half-heartedly.
I could think off no better way to end the day but I stumbled over my answer as I remembered my failure to cum for Mistress Rose and if that were to happen again it would ruin the overwhelming happiness I was feeling now.

Mistress quickly picked up on my hesitancy and dismissed the offer. It was obvious her heart wasn’t in it, which left me a little rejected. In hindsight I wish I had at least tried but even now I could understand my reasoning.

I dressed tenderly my clothes reigniting my cuts, burns and bruises. I had asked Mistress to lock away my clothes to make sure I was completely at her mercy and so I wouldn’t run away. She told me she didn’t lock them away but just put them out of site. Experience told her I wouldn’t run.

We parted with a hug and I wound my way merrily home. My toes, knees, elbows were sore burnt and bleeding slightly, my ass raw, my sac stretched and the wealds on my back slightly humming and yet I was incredibly happy.

The night was closing in but my experience had given me a fresh outlook on the mundane just like arriving back in your neighborhood after a holiday. I winced at my own stupidity as I suddenly broke out of my daze and realized that my car was just around the corner and not half a mile away where I was initially picked up. I really was in another world.

I got home and met my partner and had an incredibly reinforced feeling of love for her. That night however I was incredible distracted and couldn’t stop thinking of the days amazing events. The next morning I took to the Internet to thank Mistress and to my amazement she had already posted the two videos she had taken of me the day before.

I looked in wonder as I watched myself sucking her strap-on, her words “what am I going to do to you?” my answer, “You’re going to fuck me” and then her delightful laugh “Oh yes I am.” The video then went to text saying “Virgin ass or not, you know what’s coming next”. I did and I wondered if she really believed it was a virgin ass because she certainly didn’t act like it, thank god!

The other video was of me playing fetch, balls bound and stretching out in the winter garden. I loved them and watched them over and over again. I was amused by some of the comments, ‘Lucky bastard” said one and I agreed I was lucky. Someone wrote a somewhat disparaging note about the ‘fetch’ video but even that I found amusing. I e-mailed her with the plan of doing more videos but unfortunately my enthusiasm of the whole experience had made me careless as a set of my e-mails were found by my partner.

Fortunately I was able to patch things up as my partner admitted to neglecting me but it was the end of my foray into BDSM, for the time being.

I often think of my session and always get an erection. I look down at the inflamed purple head on top of the straining shaft brought on by the memory.
“Yeah, show yourself now you coward!” I say to my penis, laughing at the irony as I had been very, very small throughout the session.

My favorite reoccurring image is when I was laying naked face down on the ground. Mistress pulled my ass up by a lead connected to my testicles. I was helpless as she studied my stretched helpless gonads as if she was looking at a prized fish she had caught. “I like your bollocks like this” she rasped really putting me in my place.

“I’m glad it pleases you Mistress,” I groaned as I fought to keep my ass in the air while I sensed her breath on my testicles. I gave in completely my balls were hers to do as she pleased.

I had finally gave in and mentally put them on a wooden trophy board with a silver plaque below with the inscribed words

‘Here hang the bollocks of ‘L’, respectfully presented to Mistress Leyla, 2012’

I hand them over to her as a representative of females throughout the world and imagine her sitting in big armchair years later, sipping wine with a friend beside an old log fire. She looks up at the polished wooden paneled wall opposite. Upon this wall are trophies but not of Boars, Stags or of big fish but of all the men’s balls she has broken in her reign.

Her eyes roam and eventually rest on my trophy plaque as she reminisces “Ah! I remember taking his balls!” she informs her friend.
“Was he hard to catch?” her friend asks
“He was at first, took ages for me to get the blighter hooked but once I did I had him completely subjugated and at my mercy. I reeled him in by his balls, shocked them into submission, flayed his skin and then royally nailed his ass! A classic femdom kill!”
“Bravo! Did you throw him back once you had landed him?”
“Only after I had made him part company with his balls.” Informs Lady Leyla
“Why of course, not much point if you don’t take their balls away.”
“That’s right and once you have his balls he’s yours forever anyway.”
“Quite right” agrees her friend before adding “that’s the problem these days, too many men going around thinking they own their balls, pin them down and castrate the lot I say”
“I’ll drink to that, ‘To breaking balls’ Cheers!”

That was the end of my quest. A quest to see a mistress and like all novel experiences you always remember the first. Mistress Leyla played out my fantasy expertly and I’ll always be grateful for such a mind-blowing session.

I wrote in full about my experience and All the BDSM platitudes and clichés reared their heads and I did my best to explain them. No matter how hard I tried the illusiveness of the experience prevailed. I tried my best to allay the fears of any novice reading these words but as in all things of the mind the only way to learn and enjoy BDSM is to experience it.

If you want my two cents, you’ll try it and if you get the right Mistress you may, like me have the experience of a lifetime. ‘Real experiences’ of a lifetime are really few in number, so if you’re a novice or someone just casually reading this, tell me; can you really afford to let this opportunity pass?

No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...