READERS

25 Apr 2016

An adventurous BDSM Session - REVIEW

Dear Mistress Lady Leyla
I am more than willing to fill in your questionnaire but wish to take a little time as I find the whole subject incredibly interesting. I have already written eight sides of A4 on my experience and that is only a quarter of it. Plus I am still on the boil!
  The videos capture two interesting realization points in my make up. As we discussed most of these yearnings come from childhood. At the age of 8-10 my girlfriend was a sweet petite girl called Julie. Sweet until she learnt about boys dangling sensitive bits. She then got the urge to sneak behind boys and give then a good squeeze causing then too jump and yelp! She would never do it to me though and I was too shy to ask.
  I spent many days standing in the playground legs apart waiting for a tickle! But nothing! I found my parents sex instruction book. There were pictures of girls actually enjoying sex. There was also a description of a girl pulling a man in and out by the balls during intercourse, dictating the speed from fast to slow. (This blew my mind and was a first request years later when I had a lover.)
  When I was little sex was something men ‘did’ to women, how dare she do this. And then there were some photos of a girl between a blokes legs playing with him for her amusement. The audacity of this girl, why she was even laughing! The picture that got to me the most was the one where she was pulling him towards her by his testicles. “What a slut” I thought “ what a bag, what a ……..Oh! I wish I could find a girl to do that to me!
  So to watch a video of me being controlled by the testes for a part of two hour where they were continually worked is amazing, I really can’t tell you how happy you made me, a forty year dream come true.
There’s a bit where I’m laying face down and you pull my bottom up by the lease around my balls. You did this a few times and it really made my head swim.
 It was such an undignified pose and I felt you lean over as if to inspect me and said, “I like your bollocks like this” and proceeded to tap them with your crop. It was the way you referred to my anatomy that really finished me off. Naked outdoors pulled up into an ungainly posture and having your nuts tapped at the mercy of a beautiful woman. Heaven comes in many different forms.
 The second video also hits a spot (there were thousands) . When I saw the size of your strap-on I was a little scared. I wasn’t bluffing when I said I was an anal virgin and when you stood threateningly between my legs with a dominant posture stroking your cock I knew I was in for a hard time.
 You looked magnificent and you asked if I liked your cock. STOP, I’m getting carried away here back to the point! The video –  When you told me to suck your cock I did it all the enthusiasm I could muster, I really wanted to please you. When you said suck, I sucked, Lick, I licked. You let out a delightful laugh and reamed my mouth. I tried to take as much as I could to please you and even gagged! You seemed to be pleased, I don’t know, you said “take it slow” as you knew what I was trying to do. I tried a second time and got your cock to the back of my throat.
“Good boy” you praised, you can’t imagine how wonderful a little praise from you makes you feel.
 The killer lines for me at the time were “What am I going to do with my cock?” and I said “Your going to fuck me” you let out a laugh again. I had surrendered to the inevitable. You asked if you thought it was too big? I did really but still wanted to please you and so I was easily persuaded. We know what happens next the text signifies…..
  Kneeling before you at the end I was surprised just how much significance being collared had. You took it off and asked “How I felt?” Anything I would have said to that question would have come over as trite, glib and meretricious. Right out of the blue I leant forward and kissed your thigh, I shocked myself, it was a really beautiful moment and I’ll never forget it.
   You cannot put a price on something like that, five days later and I’m still in the clouds. I really cannot thank you enough – Beautiful
  To taint such a wonderful experience, one that is up with some of my best ever (I really mean that) with the thoughts of a documentary comes over as mercenary and sordid.
 That is not the case I am so fascinated by all this that it would be a work of love and would want to help you in anyway.
 Whatever I will see you again (if you let me) and you can thrash out the details. Thanks once again for the experience of a lifetime and the videos and , and , and ……. I could go on forever!
 Sorry to go on, I'm truly shot!



No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...