READERS

26 Apr 2016

bob had more than he could muster: BDSM session review

Dear Mistress Leyla,

Just a quick note to say, thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

I had such a wonderful time today that it's almost impossible to put into words. But I'm going to try. :)

I was very nervous & apprehensive, but you completely put me at ease from the start, it's funny, I felt like I was talking to an old friend while we were drinking tea.

Please thank Master Mike for that? He makes a lovely cuppa. :)

The dungeon was amazing. Actually getting dressed the same time as you felt great, it was like we were transforming at the same time from vanilla caterpillars into beautiful, kinky butterflies. :) It thrilled me that you liked my corset & boots & thank you for lacing me up. Having Mistress, dressed in her PVC finery, pull me in tight, a feeling I'll never forget. :) I usually feel awkward wearing them, but around you it felt so right. :) x
I absolutely loved the way you crafted the session, there was a bit of everything & I loved it all. I'm beginning to think I'm more kinkier than I thought! Lol!

How you switched from sadistic interrogator to friendliness was a real mind blower! :) From bashing my balls to brushing me with the feather duster & climbing up me, seductively as I was in the chair. Did I imagine it, or did you actually lick my nipples? OMG! As I say, mind blowing. :))

Who would thought that a flannel & a bottle of water could be such a terrifying instrument of torture! Lol! Shit! This was meant to be a short note! Sorry. :) It's just I find it easier to express myself better through the written word,because of the stammer.

Anyway, to conclude. :)

You are amazing! I genuinely count our meeting as one of the most exciting times of my life and my only regret is that it's my 46th birthday next week & I'm sorry I didn't try this sooner, I've lost so many years.

I'm so happy to have met you as a person & have you destroy me as a Mistress! Lol! I'll try better next time. I don't know how, but I'm going to find a way that we can meet up with you again. I have to. You were right, I got in my car & thought "Did that really happen!?" It was like stepping out of reality into a different dimension & I loved it! I didn't understand the whole Mistress/sub relationship before, the bond. I do now. Looking into your eyes as we played, it happened...

I'm gonna stop now, cos I'm getting slushy. Lol!

Hope we can chat still on twitter? :)

Again, Thank you. :)))


bob






No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...