READERS

26 Apr 2016

As a newbie, I was both eager and apprehensive about seeing a Domme

Dear Mistress Leyla,

As a newbie, I was both eager and apprehensive about seeing a Domme in person. I felt that my fantasy of a Mistress would never be quite the same as visiting a real Mistress. But, after putting it off for many years, I decided to take the plunge. I spoke to quite a few other Pro Dommes' in and around the Berkshire area, none of whom quite made me feel enticed to make a booking, until I spoke to you. I am not sure if it was your sexy voice or your relaxed manner but whatever it was, I was hooked. My visit to your Chambers was as near to my fantasies as I could possible get in reality, and You were the Goddess I was seeking. Thank you - many times over. THANK YOU. I will see you soon for our next session.


~ Simon





No comments:

Practice makes perfect

Resulting form the lack of effectiveness in work while wearing shackles, I did promise Mistress to practice more at home when I have time an...